Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not getting email notifications for subscribed threads

Hi,

I've been a user here for a long time, and just over the last few months to 1/2 a year or so, I haven't been receiving emails when threads I'm subscribed to have been replied to, even after I have recently logged in. I have checked my spam folders and cannot find any of these messages. Can you please help me troubleshoot this?

Thanks!
    HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
    Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Did you check your subscribe list? Maybe you should re-subscribe or ask moderators to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by mrceolla View Post
      ...I haven't been receiving emails when threads I'm subscribed to have been replied to, even after I have recently logged in.
      I have noticed the same thing. I have hundreds of subscriptions and have not received an e-mail notification in several weeks, perhaps months. I added a new subscription yesterday and noticed that today there was an update to that post but I did not receive an e-mail.

- Robert

Comment

It has been quite a while since I have received any, probably a couple of months or more.

EDIT: It looks like the last one I received was June 17.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I receive one last Friday. It appears to be working fine for me.

Comment

I deleted several subscriptions to bring the total number down to 499. Maybe there is a limit? We'll see if I start getting notifications.

- Robert

Comment

Ok, discovered that several weeks worth of message board notification e-mails were in my Yahoo spam folder corresponding with the time that I switched to their current mail interface. Found other e-mails in the spam folder as well. Friggen Yahoo.

- Robert

Comment

I get a batch each day at 8:02PM (PDT), one for each thread that has been updated in past 24 hr.

Comment

I'm no longer seeing them and haven't seen them in SPAM. I'll dig a little deeper in the server logs.
                  HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
                    I get a batch each day at 8:02PM (PDT), one for each thread that has been updated in past 24 hr.

Still seeing mine at same time - 23:02 Eastern. It did change a few months ago from ~ 03:00 Eastern.
                    cheeryfool

Comment

I am also not receiving emails from subscribed threads. I looked back in my deleted folder and the last one I could find was from a few months ago...

Strange, I am substrcibed to this thread "PFSense Firewall Group purchase interest" https://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=189994 and it is getting quite a bit of activity, but I have received no emails.

I checked my local and online SPAM filters but there were no messages from this board.

I also normally receive the standard weekly/monthly or so marketing emails from HomeSeer, however looking back I have not seen any of those for a while either.

I checked my options in the board setup and are set to send the emails.
                      Billy

Comment

They are working for us here, but I will have someone check our server logs, maybe there are some domains that its dropping.
                        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Mine are still working fine. They used to show up overnight, but now show up in the early evenings.
                          HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                          Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

FYI, I'm using sbcglobal.net for this board. Now part of yahoomail.
                            Last edited by mrceolla; July 26, 2017, 11:33 PM.
                            HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
                            Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

Found a problem with the reverse DNS not working and some ISP's were rejecting email. That was fixed earlier today and I see all the queued messages have been sent without error, so I think its good now.
                              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                              X