Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to get friends to use HS3 - need better video

Mark,
    Trying to explain to friends why they need HS3 and how it works. Been looking around and have only found the old intro to HS3 video from 2014. Not really useful as an intro.

These friends own/operate a remote fishing camp and have decided to live there year round. They will still be away for the camp several weeks during the winter doing trade shows. They want to be able to do many of the things I have been doing with HS for many years. That includes monitoring temperatures in remote locations (pump houses, etc), water pressure monitoring (to prevent pump burnouts), driveway monitoring and of course video monitoring.

I've tried to describe their needs in terms of subsystems that HS controls and monitors for them. A good example is the driveway alert. As a stand alone system, the Dakota alarm lets them know through a tone (and light indicator) that a vehicle is coming into camp. They have to be present in the area to hear the alert. With HS events, they can be notified wherever they are and can take other actions, like turning on lights or recording video.

They understand that part, but when I start to describe "events" there is some glazing of the eyes. I think you need, and perhaps you have, a good marketing video that shows the power of HS3 as a systems integrater. Perhaps my example of the driveway alert, showing how the Dakota unit is tied into HS and how events are created.

Any chance something like that might be available in the near future?

Thanks,
    Barry

Barry,
    If this is targeted to Mark Colegrove you should send him an email at mark@homeseer.com to ensure he sees this.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks! Have sent an email.

If you have any idea about current videos/articles that might help, please let me know.

Barru

Comment

Working...
      X