iPhone App License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone App License

I recently purchased the Imperihome app for my iPhone ... do I have to purchase a license for each apple device I want to add?

Devoir

If you use the same apple id on all your devices, you need to buy the app only once.

if you use different apple id, you may want to look at Apple "Family Sharing" feature, which let you share apps, music, etc.

In any case you only need one license for the HS3 imperihome plugin.

Comment

Apple DEvices

Spud thanks for the reply.

All my apple devices share one ID or mine. I originally downloaded it on my phone and purchased it there. Since the screen on the 8 is small I decided to try one of my iPad's. when I downloaded it on the iPad it wanted me to repurchase this....

I wanted to confirm how to proceed.

Devoir

Comment

iTunes is wicked

iTunes wanted $5.99 for the second apple device and it tricked me..... so I clicked what was $5.99 for such a cool APP... Yep the system came back while trying to download and said.... you have already purchased this.... you can proceed for FREE....

iTunes is such a racket....

Devoir

Comment

Monthly fee

Downloaded ImperiHome again, and unlocked it on the Apple App Store, but the ImperiHome site is advertising monthly charges for a future version. Do you know anything about the monthly charges?

Comment

Additional charges

There was a different Posting about additional charges.

It's unclear to me what features you would get with additional charges

Devoir

Comment

Working...
            X