Remove Devices in ALEXA app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove Devices in ALEXA app

How do you delete/empty all devices in the HomeSeer skill apps??

Thanks

Manually I am afraid, you have to click each device and then delete it with the waste bin icon. I've not found a way to delete them all (I guess they don't allow this in case you have multiple skills and would delete devices for the other skills).

Comment

If you use the online alexa app (alexa.amazon.com) you can have the app forget all the devices and events at once. (don't know why it's not in the mobile app)
      Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Shultz View Post
        If you use the online alexa app (alexa.amazon.com) you can have the app forget all the devices and events at once. (don't know why it's not in the mobile app)
        This is a good tip. I wish I had seen this before today's troubles. Using my iPad, after enabling what I though was the V3 skill I could not get any devices other than my Hue devices to discover. I waited over 3 hours, nothing. Then I say this post an went into the web app and notice the wrong Homeseer skill was enabled. I disabled that skill, enabled the "Homeseer Smarthome" skill and ran a discovery. All device showed. It appears the web app is MUCH easier to follow doing these kinds of operations.

Thanks
        Gary

Comment

It's also extra handy for setting up your echo if you do it on a wireless PC or wireless laptop.

Start setup. change the wireless network to the echos' network, and during the process the setup app sets it back for you (usually) when you choose your network for the echo.
          Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Working...
          X