Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exception in RecievedData5 : Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sketch and the Arduino.exe will be the only files you need to roll back.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Hi Greig,

a couple of things...

I will reach out to find out how to roll back... I see the "Updates3" folder which contains all the plugin directories, and there are both the .103 and .123 versions here. I'm just unsure what to do and don't want to guess just yet.

Regarding my problem after installing the update, I realized the issue might have been because the sketch would need to be re-sent to the Arduio after moving to .123. However, when I look at the board layout, I'm missing parts that were there prior to the update, mostly the formulas that were defining the analog sensors (see attached screenshot) - they were at the bottom, but now that's blank. I didn't attempt to download the sketch yet because of this, and as well, I see the "Error finding API.nfo".

What was the correct process after updating from .103 to .123?

thanks for your insight!

Dave
      Attached Files
      Last edited by dhalsall; August 31, 2016, 07:51 PM. Reason: added image

Comment

Hi Greig,

BTW, all I was getting was the suggestion that I roll-back via the Plugins/Manage route, and select the "non beta" version. However, all you have is the beta version posted (not sure if that's what should be the case?).

Regardless, I ended up burning my backed up image to an identical SD card to get me back to where I was before. I'm not sure why your .123 version failed for me, I couldn't get it to download a sketch due to the error regarding the INO file.

I'm starting to think there's a wall I'm hitting and perhaps this is as far as I can go for now. It would be nice to add more pins, perhaps after you've had time to check out the Linux performance, you'll have more insight to my issue(s).

I've attached the "board 1" view after moving back to .103, which you can see the difference I was talking about. Also, you will see that the One Wire devices never appeared in the .123 version above... perhaps this was part of the issue?

Thanks,
        Dave
        Attached Files
        Last edited by dhalsall; September 1, 2016, 01:32 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

Error = Exception in RecievedAnalogue : Cannot find the requested class member.

I am setting up now on Linux and also hit this error when i added Analog pins. Is there an issue with support for the analog pins on the plugin on Linux?

Hope you can help. I am using v1.0.0.139.

When i ground the A2 pin i see this in the log:

Data Received:2 A 1 0
          New UDP Text Recieved = 2 A 1 0
          Sent to IP:192.168.0.99 Port No:8901 = 2 h ,Ack Command

When i attach to 5v i see this:

Data Received:2 A 1 1023
          New UDP Text Recieved = 2 A 1 1023

So the board is sending the values, looks like the plugin is not able to process them?

Comment

Originally posted by r55boy View Post
            I am setting up now on Linux and also hit this error when i added Analog pins. Is there an issue with support for the analog pins on the plugin on Linux?

Hope you can help. I am using v1.0.0.139.

When i ground the A2 pin i see this in the log:

Data Received:2 A 1 0
            New UDP Text Recieved = 2 A 1 0

When i attach to 5v i see this:

Data Received:2 A 1 1023
            New UDP Text Recieved = 2 A 1 1023

So the board is sending the values, looks like the plugin is not able to process them?
            I have not seen this happen before. I have no way to test on Linux at the moment so it is hard to pin this down. I would upgrade to the Beta version
            as there are many changes to the Analogue input but this might be a mono problem.

Greig.
            Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
            X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
            Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
            Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Working...
            X