Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not lost, we only have 1 HT1 unit, and its not set up right now, so I have to get it working before I can test the new build. I'll get it done asap.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rich. I'm anxious to give Bob's plug-in a try.

Comment

I have a HomeTroller series 1 restore flash built that has .NET 3 installed. Before I release it I'd like someone to try it with the ISY. If you have an HT1 and a system restore drive I can give you a link so you can download the files for your restore drive. Email me at rjhAThomeseer.com.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

anyone have to chance to test this yet ?
          Stuart

Comment

Rich gave me access to the files that I needed to replace on my restore flash drive. But, the flash drive I purchased with the HT1 was a 1GB drive and the new OS with .net3 won't fit. Rich had me order a new restore flash drive and he is putting the new files on it. It was shipped today.

-Gary

Comment

Gary, Jon,

Was anyone able to use a beta version of the plug-in with the updated HomeTroller software? What about the release version.

I assumed it was working since there were no follow-up posts here, but wanted to get a definite answer.

Thanks.
              --
              Bob Paauwe
              ISYInsteon Plug-in
              http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

I have been using the beta with my HT1 and the new OS (with .net3) without problems for a few months. I have also installed, purchased and registered the the latest version of the plugin. I did have a small issue with the new OS flash - it installs HomeSeer in a different folder then the original.

Gary

Comment

Thanks Gary,

I was a little slow this morning and didn't remember that you posted in the other thread that you had it working on a HomeTroller. But I think it's good to close out this thread with confirmation that it can work.
                  --
                  Bob Paauwe
                  ISYInsteon Plug-in
                  http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Turns out the restore flash v1.2 was made from the wrong image and does not include .net 3... all fixed now.
                    Last edited by upstatemike; October 7, 2009, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X