No announcement yet.

Ceiling fan control!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like my Bond just fine when it works. Unfortunately it just lost its network connection again today and required a factory reset, losing all of the fan configurations. That is the second time since we got it last month. There are several suggestions on their website as to how to make it recover, but none of them worked. It did download new firmware again today so fingers crossed that it is fixed.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
      Hey Sireone, I've not used HS with IFTTT yet, I have used it with our bathroom scale but one thing I noticed was that it takes some time before the message goes through IFTTT. Could be slow due to the scale but wondered if you've used it and how well it works with other devices?

P.S. - I've ordered a BOND and it arrived today so I'll post more after I experience it first hand. Really hoping that one of the developers will work on integrating this product.....
      Thank you,
      I've used IFTTT right until HS added native support for Google Home. It worked, albeit a bit slow. My Bond, however, has been flawless. It controls fans/lights that are rooms away. The only piece missing is the API for HS.

Comment

So I just received an email from Chris Merck at BOND, according to him they are currently working on a public API that will enable Homeseer integration! Great news!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
        Plugin's:
        BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
        EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
        weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

So I just received an email from Chris Merck at BOND, according to him they are currently working on a public API that will enable Homeseer integration! Great news!

It also appears from CES news that HS is going to release their own ZWave fan control. :-)

Comment

When I was dealing with them on a replacement for my defective (replaced last week), the technician confirmed that a cloud based API was in the works. I asked that he add my request for a local API, which he said he would forward to the correct personnel.

Comment

Plugin's:

Comment

Originally posted by TechFan View Post
                It also appears from CES news that HS is going to release their own ZWave fan control. :-)
                Plugin's:

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                  Is there an API for this? I abandoned the wireless remotes for my ceiling fans a long time ago and now use the Z-Wave option which works very well.
                  Hey Rupp,
                  I received a followup email today from BOND engineering with an update that they are getting closer to a public API and that it is a priority for them. No official announcement as yet but it is on its way.
                  Plugin's:

Comment

Hey Rupp,
                    I received a followup email today from BOND engineering with an update that they are getting closer to a public API and that it is a priority for them. No official announcement as yet but it is on its way.
                    I'm very happy with the Bond device after 3 months of use. I will wait with bated breath for the API.

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                      I'm very happy with the Bond device after 3 months of use. I will wait with bated breath for the API.
                      Plugin's:

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post

I wanted to update this thread with some info, if no one has seen it already: https://olibra.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/...0012-Local-API It looks like the local api is available now? I'm anxious to try this but I have no coding experience so maybe one of the developers will see this as well.

Comment

See here

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...3&share_type=t

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Economacy
                            I stopped using wireless remotes for ceiling fans long ago and I am using Z- Wave Option which is doing pretty well.
                            What Z-Wave product are you using?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

FYI, I have a BETA for testing
                              https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...rite-one/page5

Comment

Bond plugin released

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/wi...ig-screenshots

Comment

Working...
                                X