No announcement yet.

Error code: 10047

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did notice this in the latest beta notes, but not sure if it's only talking about installation issues vs. functional problems...

The release version of 1.6 will require HS2 2.3.0.33 or later in order to ensure the plugin is installed before HS2 finished its startup process (using msi installation - see HS2 2.3.0.33 beta notes).

Comment

HS2 2.3.0.33 will only be required for the final version due to installer issue and not related to the functionality of the plugin. Can you check if by any chance you have multiple "duplicate" squeezebox devices defined (one user rain into this? Try deleting all squeezebox related devices and restart the plugin.

If you go to the plugin web pages, do your players show up in the summary table (with the MAC address, IP address, name, etc)? If that is the case it is an issue with the HS2 squeezebox devices. Is the first HS2 squeezebox device saying that is connected with the green icon? If the players show up in the summary table, try to delete all squeezebox devices and restart the plugin (maybe you have some 'duplicates').

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
        HS2 2.3.0.33 will only be required for the final version due to installer issue and not related to the functionality of the plugin. Can you check if by any chance you have multiple "duplicate" squeezebox devices defined (one user rain into this? Try deleting all squeezebox related devices and restart the plugin.

If you go to the plugin web pages, do your players show up in the summary table (with the MAC address, IP address, name, etc)? If that is the case it is an issue with the HS2 squeezebox devices. Is the first HS2 squeezebox device saying that is connected with the green icon? If the players show up in the summary table, try to delete all squeezebox devices and restart the plugin (maybe you have some 'duplicates').
        Yes, they show up in the summary table, with the MAC, IP, etc.

The HS2 devices don't have any green icon in the summary table. In the HS2 status list, the green icon indicates if it's turned on or off, not if it's connected or not.

I deleted the devices, disabled and reenabled the SB plug in, and the devices we not re-added. I went to the configuration screen and simply hit OK, and the devices were re-added.

However the behavior is the same. The status is accurate (and updates when I control the SB from the Duet or SC directly), but I can not control the SB devices at all from HS2.

Any other ideas? Do I need to upgrade to the beta of HS2? If so, it will have to wait as I don't want to put all my lighting at risk.

Comment

Originally posted by AbMagFAb View Post
          Yes, they show up in the summary table, with the MAC, IP, etc.

The HS2 devices don't have any green icon in the summary table. In the HS2 status list, the green icon indicates if it's turned on or off, not if it's connected or not.

I deleted the devices, disabled and reenabled the SB plug in, and the devices we not re-added. I went to the configuration screen and simply hit OK, and the devices were re-added.

However the behavior is the same. The status is accurate (and updates when I control the SB from the Duet or SC directly), but I can not control the SB devices at all from HS2.

Any other ideas? Do I need to upgrade to the beta of HS2? If so, it will have to wait as I don't want to put all my lighting at risk.
          The latest released version from the updater should be fine. The green icon I was referring to would be in the HS2 status page not in the plugin summary table summarizing the players. What happens if you turn on a player (using the remote) and refresh the status page? Does the player icon and text reflect that it is on? You can try the same with the volume as you increase it or not. This would at least tell me if the notifications from SqueezeCenter make it to the status UI (I guess they do since you have the information in the plugin summary page).

Have you tried to enable debugging for the plugin (maybe also log to the plugin log instead of the HS2 log) which can be configured in the plugin configuration page. Once enabled you should see log entries calling ButtonPressEx in the log file when you press a button in the HS2 web page. If you enable verbose deugging, you should in addition see calls to WriteLineToSlimServer() with the CLI command sent to SqueezeCenter. If you prefer, I can look through the log as well (with both debug and verbose debug enabled).

Comment

The latest released version from the updater should be fine. The green icon I was referring to would be in the HS2 status page not in the plugin summary table summarizing the players. What happens if you turn on a player (using the remote) and refresh the status page? Does the player icon and text reflect that it is on? You can try the same with the volume as you increase it or not. This would at least tell me if the notifications from SqueezeCenter make it to the status UI (I guess they do since you have the information in the plugin summary page).

Have you tried to enable debugging for the plugin (maybe also log to the plugin log instead of the HS2 log) which can be configured in the plugin configuration page. Once enabled you should see log entries calling ButtonPressEx in the log file when you press a button in the HS2 web page. If you enable verbose deugging, you should in addition see calls to WriteLineToSlimServer() with the CLI command sent to SqueezeCenter. If you prefer, I can look through the log as well (with both debug and verbose debug enabled).
            Yes, they update when I control the device outside of HS (or appear to, I only tested a couple of functions that way).

I enabled debugging, and absolutely nothing shows up in the log when I click on any of the control buttons in the HS status screen. To be sure, I cleared the log, clicked a few buttons, and went back to the log - it was empty.

Comment

Any updates on this?

No log file actions indicate the buttons are just dead on the HS status screen (although a refresh is triggered). Are you working on a fix, or should I just uninstall and assume the SqueezeBox plug in won't work?

(Not to highlight issues, but the last TCP/IP error was something you had to fix, even though you didn't think it was, so odds are so is this.)

Let me know any additional test I can run for you to narrow this down, or if the beta release of HS2 is a requirement.

Thanks,
              -Mark

Comment

Nor I or another user have encountered this problem, therefore additional tests/research will be required. Since you mention that the plugin APIs are not called by HS2 upon a button press, do you have any output (error for example) in the HS2 log page giving us any guidance? Can you please go to the plugin configuration page, enable debugging + verbose debugging + check use HS2 log, apply it, go to the HS2 status page and press the following SqueezeBox plugin related buttons: disconnect button, Connect button, On, Play and then Off for the first player. Send it to me including a screenshot of the HS2 SqueezeBox plugin devices? Thank you.

Comment

Nor I or another user have encountered this problem, therefore additional tests/research will be required. Since you mention that the plugin APIs are not called by HS2 upon a button press, do you have any output (error for example) in the HS2 log page giving us any guidance? Can you please go to the plugin configuration page, enable debugging + verbose debugging + check use HS2 log, apply it, go to the HS2 status page and press the following SqueezeBox plugin related buttons: disconnect button, Connect button, On, Play and then Off for the first player. Send it to me including a screenshot of the HS2 SqueezeBox plugin devices? Thank you.
                  I did that already, and there's nothing in the log. Only on startup does the log reflect anything. I can hit buttons on the SB devices, and nothing appears in the logs.

Any other ideas?

Comment

<--- Moron...

There are two "Enable/Disable" buttons on the plug ins page. I only had one enabled. Enabling the second one resoolved this issue.

Anyway, now I need to understand better how to use it. I can turn on/off and play something that's already started, but I can't figure out how to pick a Sirius channel or a Rhapsody song.

Any guides or anything?

Comment

Working...
                    X