"Program Error Detected", apparently from Squeezebox plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Program Error Detected", apparently from Squeezebox plugin

I submitted this trouble report to Homeseer support, who then asked that I post it here. This problem happened during startup, after an uncontrolled shutdown (power failure).

Otherwise, the plug-in appears to be working OK.

Any ideas as to what went south? Thanks very much in advance!
    2/5/2009 9:12:19 PM
    A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied
    HomeSeer version: 2.3.0.19
    Source: System
    Target: Void Shutdown(System.Net.Sockets.SocketShutdown)
    Stack trace:
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Shutdown(SocketShutdown how)
    at HSPI_SQUEEZEBOX.hs_socket_io.sockConnected(IAsyncResult ar)
    at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
    at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWi thGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionConte xt executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
    at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ConnectCallback()
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.RegisteredWaitCallback(Object state, Boolean timedOut)
    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.PerformWaitO rTimerCallback(Object state, Boolean timedOut)

I am not that concerned about this error; I catch such errors/exceptions and display them in the log but the flow should continue. Besides the error being logged, did you see any other side effect? What I believe happened is that when the SqueezeCenter attempted to shutdown the connection, the connection was already broken.

Comment

Working...
    X