• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump.

Comment

HS3 DSC Linux

Originally posted by rjh View Post
      Yes, we plan on offering this on Linux, should be in the updater soon, just need to test.
      I cant find DSC in the Hs3 Linux plug-in manager?

Comment

Is anybody else not able to load 3.0.0.43. It says it's successful be version is still 3.0.0.42.
        https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
          Is anybody else not able to load 3.0.0.43. It says it's successful be version is still 3.0.0.42.
          Yes, I'm seeing that too. I think it installs, but the developer may not have updated the file version in his source code so it is still displaying the old version number.

I guess we should log a bugzilla I just haven't gotten round to it.
          Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
            Yes, I'm seeing that too. I think it installs, but the developer may not have updated the file version in his source code so it is still displaying the old version number.

I guess we should log a bugzilla I just haven't gotten round to it.
            I am getting log errors when I try to update:
            Sep-19 6:59:55 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in DSC Security Sep-19 6:59:55 AM DSC Security Abandoning COM Thread Start: The given port name does not start with COM/com or does not resolve to a valid serial port.Parameter name: portName Sep-19 6:59:55 AM DSC Security Error in COM Thread Start: The given port name does not start with COM/com or does not resolve to a valid serial port.Parameter name: portName Sep-19 6:59:55 AM DSC Security Error in COM Thread Start: The given port name does not start with COM/com or does not resolve to a valid serial port.Parameter name: portName Sep-19 6:59:55 AM DSC Security Error in COM Thread Start: The given port name does not start with COM/com or does not resolve to a valid serial port.Parameter name: portName Sep-19 6:59:55 AM DSC Security Error in COM Thread Start: The given port name does not start with COM/com or does not resolve to a valid serial port.Parameter name: portName Sep-19 6:59:55 AM DSC Security Error in COM Thread Start: The given port name does not start with COM/com or does not resolve to a valid serial port.Parameter name: portName Sep-19 6:59:55 AM DSC Security Error in COM Thread Start: The given port name does not start with COM/com or does not resolve to a valid serial port.Parameter name: portName Sep-19 6:59:53 AM Info Plugin DSC Security has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:1832 Sep-19 6:59:52 AM Updater Re-initializing plugin after update. Sep-19 6:59:52 AM Updater Install/Update of package HomeSeer DSC Security was successful. Sep-19 6:59:52 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\DSC\Help.htm Sep-19 6:59:52 AM Updater Extraction Complete. Sep-19 6:59:52 AM Updater Extracting files from zip file: DSC_Images.zip Sep-19 6:59:52 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_DSC.exe Sep-19 6:59:52 AM Updater Installing package HomeSeer DSC Security Sep-19 6:59:52 AM Updater Update HSPI_DSC.exe downloaded successfully Sep-19 6:59:52 AM Updater Downloading update: HomeSeer DSC Security Sep-19 6:59:52 AM Info Plugin DSC Security with instance: has disconnected Sep-19 6:59:52 AM Updater Plugin is loaded, unloading before updating. Sep-19 6:59:52 AM Updater Starting download of updates
            Did you guys post a bug? What is the number. Otherwise I'll post one.

Comment

I didn't see a bug report so I posted one: Bug 2225

Comment

3.0.0.43 is in the updater now.
                Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Shultz View Post
                  3.0.0.43 is in the updater now.
                  See Bugzilla 2225 for additional comments after this update.

Comment

I guess Homeseer is closed for the weekend (and they have the right to close) but I'm stuck with this plugin that doesn't work. I need to go on travel and the alarm system is totally offline from HS3's standpoint.

I need to roll back to the previous version of the plugin. Anyone know where it can be found? (version 3.0.0.42)

Thanks

Comment

Older versions should be in your updates3 folder.

Cheers
                      Al
                      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                        Older versions should be in your updates3 folder.

Cheers
                        Al
                        Thanks. I should have posted an update. Wade e-mailed me the previous version so I am good.

Robert

Comment

Hi Robert,

Great to hear.

Cheers
                          Al
                          HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                          Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Comment

Initially, I had the same problem until I rebooted HS3. Now it works well.
                              Just one bug left. The User Opening device only shows the 3 msb digits of the 8 digits so we have no idea who actually disarmed the system. It always reports 750. However the logfile spits out the entire 8 digits. For me, it's important because when I'm on travel, a neighbor will come over to tend to the cat. So when she disarms the system using her guest code, I want HS3 to react differently than if me or my wife disarms the system.
                              I posted bug 2243 about this last week. If displaying 8 digits it too much work, the 3 lsb digits are the most important.

Comment

Actually, I did have something odd (and frustrating) happen last night. I came home from work & Costco after trying to fillup my gas tank, which was declined by AMEX. So I disarmed the system and a Force Arm was triggered. That's happened before so I have an event that kicks in to clear it. It simply sends the arm partition using the master code to the IT-100, waits a couple of seconds and sends the disarm code. That seemed to work to I called AMEX. I have set the "Cannot Re-Run For:" property to 4 minutes but it kept re-triggering every few seconds anyway. It's never done that before. So HS3 is playing all these alarm noises that I wrote events for, while I'm on the phone with AMEX (turns out their system was down last night and declined many people's purchases) and at the same time, my cat is meowing his head off to pay attention to him. Arg! So I'm running around the house trying to find a quiet place with the Homeseer alarm going off, the cat following me and the AMEX computer voice saying "I'm sorry I didn't not understand that." Failing to find a quiet place, I kept punching the master code into the panel over and over and over until it magically cleared.
                                The good news is that I'm glad it didn't happen to my wife! I'd be in for it and any future Homeseer purchases would be in jeopardy.

Comment

Working...
                                X