HS3Touch App Not Working on iOS 11.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3Touch App Not Working on iOS 11.3

Earlier when my iPhone 7 was using iOS 10 the HS3Touch app was working smooth however today as I have made an upgrade to iOS 11.3 whenever now I am trying to open the app it is simply displaying a white blank screen and simply crashing after a while automatically. Can anyone help me get it fixed?

Update: Like Randy said I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and HS3Touch is working perfectly again

Arjun Dixit
    Showbox Mobdro Tutuapp
    Last edited by ; March 8, 2018, 05:12 AM.

What version of HS3 are you running?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by dixitarjun View Post
      Earlier when my iPhone 7 was using iOS 10 the HS3Touch app was working smooth however today as I have made an upgrade to iOS 11.3 whenever now I am trying to open the app it is simply displaying a white blank screen and simply crashing after a while automatically. Can anyone help me get it fixed?
      The same thing happened to me when iOS 11 was released. I deleted the app and reinstalled and it worked again.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

sorry to be that guy but how did you install it? i don’t know where to put the “application support” and “control center” folderS

9AppsVidMateVLC

Comment

Working...
        X