www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Energy Management Plug-ins > Energy Management Discussion > HomeSeer Current Cost Envi Plug-in

HomeSeer Current Cost Envi Plug-in Discussions related to the Current Cost Envi plug-in which is used with the Current Cost energy monitor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 25th, 2015, 04:12 PM
Seer Deluxe

CurrentCost HS3 - multiple sensors?

Can the HS3 current cost plugin monitor multiple CC sensors? I have to 2 CT transmitters and 3 IAMs.

I installed the plugin and it found the EnviR, but it only lists one 'sensor'. It seems to cycle through all the CC sensors with the radio ID number changing with each update.

Is there going to be support this?

I have the CC3P plugin (from MrHappy) which works well with multiple devices but there are issues getting accurate data into the energy API.

Marty

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.283
BLBackup:,BLOccupied:,Restart:,Blue-Iris:,MCSSPRINKLERSS:,drhsIpPlugIn:,mcsXap:,Pushover 3P:,HSTouch Server:,Ultra1Wire3:,Z-Wave:,Harmony Hub:,UltraM1G3:,Device History:,UltraECM3: