www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > 3rd Party Plug-Ins/Scripts > Plug-ins by Author > Click Here for List of Author Forums > Spud Plug-Ins > Chromecast (3P)

Chromecast (3P) Discussions related to the HS3 Chromecast plugin by Spud.

Old November 21st, 2017, 07:29 PM
Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
delete or rename it, it's probably causing a conflict with the one used by the Chromecast plugin in bin/Chromecast

This dll has probably been installed by another plugin, but it shouldn't be there.
I see, thanks. Need to find the way to do it remotely, otherwise will try tonight
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefxx View Post
I guess what you mean is the option to "disconnect" a stream, going back to "None" or "Backdrop" (depending on how you setup the CC). Similar to disconnect by using the Google Home app. I would like this feature as well.
In version 3.0.0.10, I have added a "Stop" button to the application device. This control completely close the currently running application.

You need to delete your current application devices, and then install and start the new version for the stop button to be created.
Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM
Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
delete or rename it, it's probably causing a conflict with the one used by the Chromecast plugin in bin/Chromecast

This dll has probably been installed by another plugin, but it shouldn't be there.
It works, confirmed. Thanks! Ready to buy