No web pages created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No web pages created

Have trial of UltraLog installed, devices are created. However per the documentation, there should be web pages created thus log information available. I do not have any data available, nor do I see any of these pages.

Have read through the documentation several times, but likely I am missing something. Would really like to get this working and purchase so I can see log errors in HS3. Any assistance greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Tomadoggy View Post
    Have trial of UltraLog installed, devices are created. However per the documentation, there should be web pages created thus log information available. I do not have any data available, nor do I see any of these pages.

Have read through the documentation several times, but likely I am missing something. Would really like to get this working and purchase so I can see log errors in HS3. Any assistance greatly appreciated.
    Wow, that is strange. I have never seen this issue reported before. What type of browser are you using?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Browsers

Thank you for the reply...I have tried Chrome, IE11, and Edge. All look the same both on local HS3 server and through remote. Have also tried uninstall and reinstall of the plugin to no avail. Open to any ideas...

Comment

Any Ideas?

Just wondering if you had any ideas that I might try? I am willing to test, provide logs...etc. Also could you please consider extending my trial license to allow me to assist you in finding a solution? Many Thanks!

Comment

Please try shutting down HomeSeer, then navigating to {HS Root}\Data\ultralog3\, then rename ultralog3.db3 to ultralog3.db3.bak, then re-launch HomeSeer. Please report back.
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Restart/Rename

I did the changes you suggested, shut down, log rename, restart. Same issue persists. Just so I am thinking of this correctly, my anticipation is that the Device list has a device for Log errors [last 15 minutes], I am trying to get this device to show up in HSTouch (and for that matter to visualize in the device manager with information that fits this criteria (errors in last 15).

To test I purpously triggered an HS3 error, verified that it is in the HS3 log. Verified that the Ultra Log device for errors has a count (it does, and does match the actual error log entry count. Drill into log error Ultra Log object, and go to UltraLog3 tab for that device...but nothing there. And thus, nothing that I can consume to display in HSTouch. Several pictures below to help visualize my setup.

Let me know if you have any other ideas to try out. Many Thanks!
            Attached Files

Comment

Couple more pictures

Rest of the information
              Attached Files

Comment

Based on the screenshots you provided, it appears everything is working correctly. Those devices do not contain the last n log lines. The UltraLog3 HSPI HomeSeer Devices that get created can be used to trigger a HomeSeer event to let you know when something has goes awry. I use the devices as a HomeSeer event trigger to send me an email using the following conditions:

Code:
                IF  Plug-ins UltraLog3 Plugin Log Errors [Last 15 Mins] was set and has a value that is greater than 10 
                OR IF  Plug-ins UltraLog3 Plugin Log Warnings [Last 15 Mins] was set and has a value that is greater than 10
                If you're interested in viewing those error or warning log lines, then you can simply navigate to PLUG-INS > UltraLog3 > UltraLog3 > Logs, then enter the word error or warning in the search box.

My UltraSMTP3 plugin also support the ability to send the last 10 log lines via email using a replacement variable $$HS.Logs

I don't know of a way to show log lines in HSTouch, but I am very interested in doing that if you find a way I only use HSTouch using the default configuration and that meets my needs. If HSTouch supports displaying an RSS Feed, then I can expose that data using an RSS Feed.

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

I think that HSTouch does support display of RSS feed. At least it did years ago.
                  HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

RSS would be great

Thanks for both replies. I will set up the email notification for now using UJ, but am very interested in the log RSS. I however cannot find a way to work this out in HS3, any ideas on how we might collaborate on this?

Comment

Working...
                    X