2 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 questions

I installed the Alexa plugin, set it up and authorized it. It was working, but suddenly it started giving me an error when I go to the config page and click Test

MmException: BadDeviceId calling waveInOpen at NAudio.Wave.WaveInEvent.OpenWaveInDevice() at NAudio.Wave.WaveInEvent.StartRecording() at HSPI_Alexa.AudioCapture.Start(WaveFormat audioFormat, Stream audioStream, RecordingStateListener stateListener, RecordingRMSListener rmsListener)
    Apr-06 3:34:27 AM Alexa ERROR NAudio.MmException: InvalidHandle calling waveInStop at NAudio.Wave.WaveInEvent.StopRecording() at HSPI_Alexa.AudioCapture.Stop()

2. In the imperihome software on iPhone you can add a voice recognition widget.
    Can I link this feature to Alexa? If yes how please? I think it is doable but I can't try it coz Alexa plugin isn't working

See this post for a similar question:
    http://67.217.100.102/showthread.php?t=176989&page=4
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

1. The plugin can't find the microphone, make sure you have a microphone connected, then try to delete the microphone_id line in your Alexa.ini and restart the plugin.

2. I don't think you can link the VR widget of the Imperihome app to Alexa. ImperiHome use its own VR engine.

Comment

Working...
      X