Accessing Pandora Channels in HSTouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accessing Pandora Channels in HSTouch

I have looked up and down and gave up on trying to figure this out, so hoping someone else has done it and can share some insight.

I can create individual events to play the different stations, but this seems silly. Has someone figured out a way to access all the stations in pandora from the HSTouch screens? I suspect a listbox is the way to go on this, but those things make my brain hurt trying to figure them out. It would make my wife happy, which in turn makes me happy.

Not the cleanest but I save the Pandora and Spotify stations as playlists then access the playlist from HS Touch.

I also have LMS embedded as a HS Touch screen.
    Attached Files
    DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
    BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

I've embedded the lms screen, but it's kinda rough to use since you have to go thru each selection when you re-enter it vs where you left off.

I am assuming you are just using events to access your channels from the buttons?

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
        I've embedded the lms screen, but it's kinda rough to use since you have to go thru each selection when you re-enter it vs where you left off.
        Agreed, I don't use it much. Easier just to switch to Squeezepad or iPeng, they are so much better...

I am assuming you are just using events to access your channels from the buttons?
        Yes, just a simple event to play the playlist
        DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
        BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by DSteiNeuro View Post
          Agreed, I don't use it much. Easier just to switch to Squeezepad or iPeng, they are so much better...

Yes, just a simple event to play the playlist

Yes unfortunately media browsing in hs3 hstouch is not what e had hoped.

Comment

Working...
          X