This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjh View Post
    Its so much easier to just use an appliance module, they are getting so small now. What is the objection to an appliance module?
    Same as the other guys have posted. I have 5 in-wall z-wave outlets, which I definitely prefer aesthetically over the plug-in modules. I do have 4 different plug-in models and the best by far is the Aeon Gen 6. Essentially, I'd like that functionality (not too concerned about the LED) but built-in. An enhanced version of the Cooper, Enerwave, GE ones if you will.
    cheeryfool

Comment

Almond Color Kits Now Available!

The almond color kits are here now!

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...12#post1297712
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
        Yes, we did have a "glitch" with the store... a bit of automation that went awry. Some folks were able to place orders for items not in stock. We have fixed this and canceled those orders. Sorry for the confusion.
        Mark You must have been using Vera for the store automation.

Comment

Originally posted by thewizardofoz View Post
          Mark You must have been using Vera for the store automation.

Actually, we let Moe, Larry and Curly work the controls for a while!

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
            Same as the other guys have posted. I have 5 in-wall z-wave outlets, which I definitely prefer aesthetically over the plug-in modules. I do have 4 different plug-in models and the best by far is the Aeon Gen 6. Essentially, I'd like that functionality (not too concerned about the LED) but built-in. An enhanced version of the Cooper, Enerwave, GE ones if you will.

Looks like the Enerwave Plus model has most of what I want. Think I'll try one of those.
            cheeryfool

Comment

Status Update on "On Order Devices"

I'm looking for 18 dimmers, 18 switches, 19 companions. Any idea when these devices will all be in stock??

Comment

Dimmers should be here next week, companions are slated for around mid May. We have relay switches now.

Originally posted by sbwright View Post
                I'm looking for 18 dimmers, 18 switches, 19 companions. Any idea when these devices will all be in stock??

Comment

Dimmers should be here next week, companions are slated for around mid May. We have relay switches now.
                  I really wish you guys could get the inventory levels right. I waited for different shipments on my larger orders also. And the Companions were the last ones to get in stock and that was just a few weeks back and now they out of stock again.

Nothing worse then recommending to a friend or needing a product yourself that you can't buy or is not available.

Comment

I understand your frustration. There was a manufacturing issue with the companions that delayed them. We have a very large shipment coming in which will hopefully keep us in good supply. Make sure you put your email on the wait list on the product page so you are first to get notified when they are in stock.

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
                    I really wish you guys could get the inventory levels right. I waited for different shipments on my larger orders also. And the Companions were the last ones to get in stock and that was just a few weeks back and now they out of stock again.

Nothing worse then recommending to a friend or needing a product yourself that you can't buy or is not available.

Comment

I understand your frustration. There was a manufacturing issue with the companions that delayed them. We have a very large shipment coming in which will hopefully keep us in good supply. Make sure you put your email on the wait list on the product page so you are first to get notified when they are in stock.
                      Hi Rich, any hints on this shipment's arrival? I'm rocking back and forth ready to make another order. I did sign up for the notification in the store.

Comment

Companions are in the country and should be here around the middle of next week. Dimmers we have now.

Originally posted by scorp508 View Post
                        Hi Rich, any hints on this shipment's arrival? I'm rocking back and forth ready to make another order. I did sign up for the notification in the store.

Comment

Companions are in the country and should be here around the middle of next week. Dimmers we have now.

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

I received the email stating companions were in stock. I quickly went and submitted an order for 7 companions and a bunch of other stuff.

Comment

Yes, we now have excellent stock on all the switches!

Comment

Yes, we now have excellent stock on all the switches!
                                Rich,

That's great news! Please keep us informed on the possible Fan switch also. I'm in desperate need of a fan switch for a room remodel and not sure where to get a GE for now or hold out a bit longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X