Apple iTunes Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple iTunes Plugin

Does this plugin give me the ability to play my itunes songs from a remote computer?

It depends on exactly what your mean. You can be on a remote machine and run the iTunes interface from a remote machine but the sound will come out on the HS PC.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp.

I have another plug-in question.

If I have 2 speaker outputs (USB speakers and kitchen speakers) on my computer, do I need the Irpspeak plugin so HS can send audio to the correct speakers? For instance, my wife wants to play music from her itunes on the USB speakers but I want my anouncements to come throught the kitchen speakers.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by jls944 View Post
        Thanks Rupp.

I have another plug-in question.

If I have 2 speaker outputs (USB speakers and kitchen speakers) on my computer, do I need the Irpspeak plugin so HS can send audio to the correct speakers? For instance, my wife wants to play music from her itunes on the USB speakers but I want my anouncements to come throught the kitchen speakers.

Thanks again.
        I don't 'think' so. I believe you can run one speaker.exe and set it's output to one output device and set the wav output (which I believe iTunes uses) to the other speaker app. I've seen reports that when the speaker apps start back up they may "forget" the sounds devices they are supposed to use. I would recommend experimenting since it's as easy as starting up an additional speaker app.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X