Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottRennie View Post
    Cheers....

I am swapping from a Tesco to a Three SIM as its much cheaper and it looks like there is a problem with the Three SIM - I cant read it any phone. I found that if I hot swap the SIM it works, but if I shut down & swap the SIM I get the object reference error.

I'll let you know what happens on Monday night once I've seen Three & hopefully got a replacement SIM.

Cheers
    Scott
    Scott, let me know how things go withe the latest version and new SIM card

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
      Scott, let me know how things go withe the latest version and new SIM card

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
      Hopefully getting a new one today, so will let you know

Comment

Originally posted by ScottRennie View Post
        Hopefully getting a new one today, so will let you know
        Turns out that bl**dy Three SIMS are 3g ONLY and wont work in the modem I bought for the job (it's 2G) - so I need another modem....

Do you think this modem will work?
        http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Cheers
        Scott

Comment

@Scott
          You need to be shure that the Huawei modem not use HiLink.
          I first bought a Huawei E3531 and it has no com port at all, it just shows up like en ethernet card. No drivers installed.
          TP-Link MA260 will work

Comment

Originally posted by lunkan View Post
            @Scott
            You need to be shure that the Huawei modem not use HiLink.
            I first bought a Huawei E3531 and it has no com port at all, it just shows up like en ethernet card. No drivers installed.
            TP-Link MA260 will work
            Cheers, I'll have a look for that.

The Huawei sends but so far, it's not receiving SMS

Scott

Comment

I had the issue for sometime now. Just updated to 3.1.2.24280. Powerdown, restart modem.. still same problem:
              'Plugin error sending SMS: Unsupported feature: SendSmsFeature: Send SMS (CMS ERROR: 50 Requested facility not subscribed)'
              Modem: Sony Ericsson GM29

Comment

Requested facility not subscribed" This cause indicates that the requested short message service could not be provided by the network because the user has not completed the necessary administrative arrangements with its supporting networks.

This could be related to the SMSC entry in the config page. Please make sure it is in international format (starts + <country code>)

If that's not the cSe I need to enable debug logging and log to file and send me the log files created in the \Logs folder after trying to send again.
                Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Thank you Lunkan, That TP-Link works perfectly with my Three SIM.

Cheers
                  Scott

Comment

Thank you Beerygaz and Lunkan,

the plugin works perfect with the TP-Link MA-260.

Regards,
                    Fischi

Comment

error sending sms

I use sms gateaway plugin for a while now and it worked perfectly with huawei e220.

since yesterday I can't send sms I get:
                      Plugin error sending SMS: Unsupported feature: SendSmsFeature: Send SMS (Error in sending command 07913396050096F511E50B913366312603F10000A713E877BB3C2F97E520 F3DB3DA6A7DF6E7719{0x1A}: ^BOOT:56283411,0,0,0,6 )

I tried restart plugin and HS server but still get that kind of messages.

please help
                      thanks

Comment

Can you enable debug logging and send me the two HSPI_SMS log files in the \Logs folder once you've tried to send an SMS again please. I can try and identify the issue from there.

Comment

Working...
                        X