This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apple watch can't see shared 'home' devices

I just installed the beta 1.473 plugin and it fixed all the issue on my Homekit app and I can now use homekit to turn on/off my devices without the use of Eve. I also have been able to set my apple watch to control the devices and it seems to work pretty well.

I also have been able to invite my wife to control my 'home" devices through her own iphone via homekit sharing. she can now see the devices on her iphone and can control them too.

The problem is that on my wife apple watch, when she start the homekit app, it say that there is no 'home' set on the iphone device eventough homekit on her iphone can see my homebrige and it have all the devices they can all be controled through her homekit app.

My guess is that a shared 'home' in homekit does not appear on the apple watch of the invitee. If so is there anyway to pair two icloud account to homebridge ?

Has anyone else experienced my problem ?
    Last edited by goldriver; October 29, 2016, 06:45 PM.

looks like you need to be patient ...

about 12 hours after configuring my wife's phone with the shared 'home' in her iphone homekit app, the devices finally appeared on her iwatch hokemit app.

I guess that the config have to travel via icloud to the iphone AND after to iwatch I guess ...

hope this will guide other users not to loose hours and hours of researchon forums.

Comment

Working...
    X