Album Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Album Art

I'm not getting any Album Art on either one of my Sonos Players. I get the Next Art fine but not the now playing art. Here is the error showing in the log.

Feb-23 2:03:33 PM Sonos Error GetPicture called for Zone - Kitchen url= http://192.168.1.226:1400/getaa?s=1&...lags=8224&sn=1 caused error: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Originally posted by msmassengill View Post
    I'm not getting any Album Art on either one of my Sonos Players. I get the Next Art fine but not the now playing art. Here is the error showing in the log.

Feb-23 2:03:33 PM Sonos Error GetPicture called for Zone - Kitchen url= http://192.168.1.226:1400/getaa?s=1&...lags=8224&sn=1 caused error: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Let's start with proving all information in your setup. Plugin version, which music are you playing etc etc etc

Comment

I'm using the Beta Version 3.1.0.18. I am Playing Country Radio Station on Amazon Prime, Here is what it looks like....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture Sonos1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	1189059

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture Sonos2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	1189060

Comment

I'm using the Beta Version 3.1.0.18. I am Playing Country Radio Station on Amazon Prime, Here is what it looks like....

[ATTACH]59736[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]59737[/ATTACH]
        Is the next art correct? Meaning, it gets updated and really represents the next song/art or is this a remnant of another station/content you played in the past.

If it is the right next title/artist/album/art then at least I need a trace. The player refuses to provide the art so there is a chance that the problem lies with Sonos' implementation of the Amazon prime content. Do you have this with ALL amazon radio stations? Can you confirm that when you look at the Sonos controll APP, you see the right art.

You take the trace by going to the Sonos PI config page, turn debug ON, DON'T turn superdebug on, turn logging to disk on, have the player play at least 2 full songs. Go back to the config page, turn disk logging off, go to <hs root>\html\Sonos\Logs and upload the SonosDebug.txt file. Don't forget to turn the disk logging first off , else the file won't be closed properly.

Dirk

Comment

Yes the Next Art is correct and updates with each and every song. Yes when I look at the Sonos Control app it has the Player Art that is playing at the time. Both of my players do the exact same thing as far as the playing Art. They both have the correct next Art but no player art as far as what is playing at the time. I have uploaded the txt file you wnted. I only did it for one of the players. Do you need it for both of my players?

SonosDebug.txt

Thank you for your help

Comment

Yes the Next Art is correct and updates with each and every song. Yes when I look at the Sonos Control app it has the Player Art that is playing at the time. Both of my players do the exact same thing as far as the playing Art. They both have the correct next Art but no player art as far as what is playing at the time. I have uploaded the txt file you wnted. I only did it for one of the players. Do you need it for both of my players?

[ATTACH]59738[/ATTACH]

Thank you for your help
            Trace is great but doesn't seem to capture what I'm looking for. Could you do it again and now turn both debug and superdebug flags on. Remember to turn disk logging on before you capture and off after the capture.

When done, turn the debug flags off else they'll fill up your HS log.

Thanks,

Dirk

Comment

Here you go.

SonosDebug.txt

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Mike

Comment

Here you go.

[ATTACH]59741[/ATTACH]

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Mike
                Great trace, know now where the bug is, not sure why never seen. Which OS is this running under? Linux or Windows?

Dirk

Comment

Here you go.

[ATTACH]59741[/ATTACH]

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Mike
                  Try the attached. Just unzip and overwrite the existing .exe in the <hs root> folder.

Dirk
                  Last edited by dcorsus; February 26, 2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Sorry I thought I said the server system, I'm Running it on a Windows 10 Pc system Dedicated only to my Home Automation.

Thank you so much, That took care of the problem. Thank you for all your hard work on this Plug-in, It is awesome.

Thanks,

Mike

Comment

Working...
                    X