JowieHue to Alexa skill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JowieHue to Alexa skill

So I have installed the homeseer skill in my Alexa and I am noticing that none of the JowieHue devices show up for the Alexa skill. I have side stepped it buy using virtual devices but I was wondering if I was missing something in the setup.

I just hit this issue as well.

Comment

I don't know what you expect from me or others? There are quite a few users here now that are using Alexa in HS3 and are controlling the devices fine. You are posting to a 4 year old post? Maybe it is better to start a new thread and give some more information on what you did try?

I am not using Alexa here, so cannot really help. but with some more information to go on others might be able to help?
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I recently suffered a stroke and didn't notice the date. I was just stating a fact. No need to be rude. I did note that the question was never addressesed.

Comment

Sorry and I did not intend to be rude. the only issue I tried to address that there is not much info to solve this problem. The more you can tell about what has been tested, the more chances there are to help you.

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X