Scenes and Animations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scenes and Animations

Wow, this is not easy. I think you create scenes, which are preset colors. Then you create an animation from various scenes.

I created three scenes, R,W,B. Then I created an animation to cycle from one scene to the next, looping back to the first.

I can turn the animation on via an event but the event objects to me turning it off. The event will not allow the "expand" arrow to collapse, which generally means an error.
    Attached Files

racerfern,

Will check here if I can copy it. If you run the event for testing, does it stop the animation?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Here's some findings:
      Running the ON event that activates the animation turns the light on but just leaves it on white, it doesn't cycle.
      Apr-04 15:52:00 JowiHue Animation not found. Please check events
      Apr-04 15:52:00 Device Control Device: Lighting Living Room JH Corner Lamp to On (255)
      Apr-04 15:52:00 Event Event Trigger "Lighting - Bar Area Corner Lamp On"

I tried a second time, and got an additional error:

Apr-04 15:57:00 JowiHue Animation not found. Please check events
      Apr-04 15:57:00 Event Event Lighting - Bar Area Corner Lamp On, Action of JowiHue: JowiHue Actions could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
      Apr-04 15:57:00 Device Control Device: Lighting Living Room JH Corner Lamp to On (255)
      Apr-04 15:57:00 Event Event Trigger "Lighting - Bar Area Corner Lamp On"

The OFF event executes properly but with a warning:

Apr-04 15:59:59 Device Control Device: Lighting Living Room JH Corner Lamp to Off (0)
      Apr-04 15:59:59 JowiHue Animation not found. Please check events
      Apr-04 15:59:59 Event Event Trigger "Lighting - Bar Area Corner Lamp Off"

Manually clicking the play button the animations tab does make it properly execute once, then it stops. I don't remember the animation looking like this yesterday. But today it's obvious that I need step 2 to loop from step 1 and step 3 to loop from step two. However, the drop down for step 3 doesn't show a step 2 choice.

Sorry if the pictures are not in the correct order.

Apr-04 16:03:12 JowiHue Animation RWB Finished
      Apr-04 16:02:32 JowiHue Start of animation RWB
      Attached Files

Comment

OK, I think I have it working properly. Part of the problem may be that the step choice is listed next to the wrong line. Not sure. But I do see that the exclamation turned into a check mark. However, I still log warning of
        Apr-04 20:45:18 JowiHue Animation not found. Please check events
        Apr-04 20:45:18 Event Event Lighting - Bar Area Corner Lamp On, Action of JowiHue: JowiHue Actions could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.
        Attached Files

Comment

Racerfern,

Could you do a detailed trace for me? Will send you a pm on this later with more details...

Thanks

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X