No announcement yet.

Beta JowiHue 2.0.1.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is weird. I have both also here. Moved one onver from RaspBee to Conbee and check if battery was updated correctly. It came out as it should. Don't really know what is happening here.

I suppose both of you already tried restarting the plugin to see if it updates?
    I will check a bit more on the code here, but if one of you both could send me a detailed log from the plugin that has been running for say 30 minutes could help me. Maybe there is some issue to be found there?

Send it to w dot vuyk at upcmail dot nl. I am out for the weekend, so it will taka some time before I respond

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Looks like cycling the plugin worked for me; all the battery values came flooding in. Not sure why I didn't think of that sooner :P

Thanks again!

Comment

I restarted The plug in and added a totally new aqara motion sensor. Battery level is still reporting 0% for all my Xiaomi devices.

Comment

Originally posted by superwerder View Post
          I restarted The plug in and added a totally new aqara motion sensor. Battery level is still reporting 0% for all my Xiaomi devices.

Comment

What deconz version is that? For me the newest version solved the problem.

Comment

I have another question. It seems that the newer versions of xiaomi door and motion sensors are reporting temperature to phoscon. Why is this not in jowihue?

Comment

What deconz version is that? For me the newest version solved the problem.
                2.05.28. From here: https://www.dresden-elektronik.de/rpi/deconz/beta/

Comment

Wow! The cube just reported 100%. (The buttons still zero.)

Comment

Originally posted by diderikfrom View Post
                    Ok. Seems right. Mine came in after some time. Don't have the button though.

Comment

Diderik,

Are you still having the error in the log? Could you please create a detailed log for me to check on it? I believe you have my email address already?

Also I would like to know what buttons you have, are these from Xiaomi? Would like to know which models these are?

As the error states that it wants to add a light, are you missing any lights in HomeSeer that should be there?

Thanks,

Wim
                      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

I have another question. It seems that the newer versions of xiaomi door and motion sensors are reporting temperature to phoscon. Why is this not in jowihue?
                        Superwerder,

All Xiaomi sensors do have some sort of temperature reporting. But most are way off and reporting once per hour at best. So I decided not to include these in the plugin, except for the weather sensor which in turn is very reliable so far.

I think - and also the deCONZ developers - that adding these unreliable measurements is of no use really.

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

This is the button in question. I have several of them.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Orig...27424c4dWF4LLB

I am not missing any lights in HomeSeer. Everything has been working as expected, but I still get those lines every few minutes.

I am sending you the log through e-mail.

All the best,
                          Diderik

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                          Diderik,

Are you still having the error in the log? Could you please create a detailed log for me to check on it? I believe you have my email address already?

Also I would like to know what buttons you have, are these from Xiaomi? Would like to know which models these are?

As the error states that it wants to add a light, are you missing any lights in HomeSeer that should be there?

Thanks,

Wim

Comment

Added osram plug back into conbee. All show correct in deconz. HS UI shows the plug but there is no on/off buttons to control it.

EDIT: I reset it in deconz and then deleted it in the UI and re-scanned the conbee hub in jowihue and it came back in correctly.

I am getting these errors in the log even after straightening out the plug.

Jun-11 10:48:11 AM JowiHue Warning: associated devices missing for ref=1758 associated device 1761 not found as sensorrow?

Jun-11 10:56:29 AM JowiHue Unknown model sensor found Osram Plug 1 model Plug 01 type ZHAPower. Default values will be used

Jun-11 11:03:51 AM JowiHue Osram Plug 1 is now a child of Osram Plug 1
                            Last edited by cowinger; June 11, 2018, 12:09 PM.

Comment

I have another problem. Sometimes when I restart deconz and homeseer my 2 IKEA remotes are running the events that runs when the on/off button is pressed. Is this a jowihue problem?

Comment

superwerder,

I have this too. The problem is that the plugin finds the remotes unreachable during the restart of deCONZ and marks the device unreachable. Once it finds the remote it will reset the value to the last known value, which is a button press or something like that.

Somehow you have to catch this in your event (I do this by setting a global variable if the remotes becomes unreachable and reset it in a different event if the value changes). In the original event I add an condition on the global variable.

Wim
                                Last edited by w.vuyk; June 18, 2018, 06:51 AM.
                                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                                X