Jon00 Control (Touchscreen) Interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon00 Control (Touchscreen) Interface

This package allows you to design unlimited web pages (for touch screens etc) with buttons that can control Homeseer events, scripts IR and X10 commands. You can also add images, embed web pages or add your own HTML code (such as web cam applets) in place of a button position.This is achieved by configuring an ini file with the necessary details. The page is then built on the fly using this data. You do not need to have any programming or web based skills to display professional pages with this package. Numerous pages can be displayed each configured from their own ini file.

Each page can be built with optional modules including menu bars at the top and/or bottom of the page, display and title bar. The display can show real-time updates of devices, text, clock etc by using special 'display tags' and defined from an action of every button.

The main body of the page is normally for button definition and arranged in column(s). Each column consists of table(s) that contains a heading and a single row of buttons. You can configure as many tables as you wish per column and have as many main columns as you wish (provided you have space!)

The package has been written so that although the page is displayed in a standard web browser, no page refreshes take place when pressing a button or when the display is updated after the initial page load.

Because of the flexibility of this package, configuration of the ini file will take some time. Please read the documentation carefully and fully to understand the configuration and design.

A typical use for this package would be for touch screen usage. I wrote this for use on my Linux based Nokia N800 with a Mozilla browser, however it can be used on any system with a web browser that is supported. This includes IE5+ and tested with the latest versions of Mozilla, Firefox, Safari and Opera, however they must be Javascript enabled.

This fills a market for people who want a touchscreen interface but find the cost of the slicker applications too expensive. Excellent results can be obtained if you are willing to put the time & effort in to your designs!

Works great on the i Phone, i Touch! i Pad and Android

This is a summary of the features:

GeneralDisplayThis has taken a long time to write. Please respect the donation ware licence.

(Thanks to Chak for 2 of his images during the beta testing.)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jon00; November 30, 2010, 09:31 AM.
    Jon

Here it is on my Nokia N800
    Attached Files
    Jon

Comment

when my ipaq 5555 comes in (from ebay) I will test this out and give some screenshots....
      HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
        when my ipaq 5555 comes in (from ebay) I will test this out and give some screenshots....
        On the Ipaq it will not work..
        Also not on the WM6

Comment

Originally posted by Chak View Post
          On the Ipaq it will not work..
          Also not on the WM6
          crappers.. why not?

is it because of
          » Uses Javascript/AJAX so that page refeshing is not required.

I was going to use the touchpad and or rover but thought this would be cool to try..
          the main reason why i bought the ipaq 5555 for the wifi

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

It is.

You will have to wait until HSTouch comes out.
            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
              It is.

You will have to wait until HSTouch comes out.
              oh ok....

so there is no truth to this???
              http://www.pocketpcskins.com/jsadoce.html

ipaq has java
              Q: What are the benefits of using HTML/JavaScript?
              A: HTML/JavaScript works on all Win CE 3.0 Pocket PC's

oh unless this is why....

Pocket Internet Explorer(PIE) supports HTML 3.2 standard and client side JavaScript 1.1 with some exceptions. This translates into JScript Version 3 when looking at the Scripting Reference

Comment

Ipaq 5555 is for me few years ago.
                There was basic java support.

Best application that you can run on the IPAQ is Rover from Hunter Green

Comment

Also not on the WM6
                  Aaaww, that's too bad. I'd love to use it on my Athena...

HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                  Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                  on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                  WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Ipaq 5555 is for me few years ago.
                    There was basic java support.

Best application that you can run on the IPAQ is Rover from Hunter Green
                    funny that they are still expensive......
                    $160 shipped...

I went with that model because it is the last model that has wifi (that I want), bluetooth (that I dont need) but will still utilize my navman gps sleeve that works great!

oh well.... was hoping to have something cool work on it but guess not....

Comment

All the new devices have Wifi, BT, Phone, GRPS and some GPS
                      I have the HTC TyTn II (wifi,bt, 3G,phone,GPS etc..)
                      All in one device..

On e-bay you can also buy for the same price an Nokia N800

Comment

except im stuck with sprint at the moment.... after the contract I will see what else is out there....

Comment

HTC 7501 is great..new version is out with 16 GB of harddisk
                          Same OS as the HTC TytN II WM6 Pro...no Java

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                          Aaaww, that's too bad. I'd love to use it on my Athena...

Comment

Bravo! Well done!

This is the interface I have been seeking for years! About to try it on my iPod Touch and Nokia 770.

You will receive my donation promptly and keep up the great work!!

robrice2000

HS user since 1999

Comment

I really like it Only done some small tests. Easy to set up and the web interface is, wow what to say - great
                              Donations done!

Comment

Working...
                              X