Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status page not updating lamp status

Hi All,
    Just installed my first 3, Z wave products and gradually changing over from X10. all seems to be working ok but cant seem to change the status of one of the lamps (little bulb icon stays on but lamp goes off). I have tried polling device and played with some of the tools on the setup page. Reluctant to delete it and re add it at this stage. Am I missing something ?
    Screenshot below

P.S lamp responds perfectly to changes when "hitting" the ON/OFF buttom on status page
    Attached Files
    Steve

Try clearing the device string out using the control button and run this emmidiate script. &hs.setdevicesting "A1", clear changing A1 to your device.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp

Tried but still the same, anything else? EDIT Is the script actually firing ???
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Stevieboy; September 11, 2012, 10:03 AM. Reason: pickyy added
      Steve

Comment

Sorry about that. That command is misspelled. It should be &hs.setDeviceString "A1", Clear
        String was misspelled.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Please dont apologise. I missed it also. It was worth me asking the question as it works fine now,was at the point of deleting it and starting again.

Thanks for you input

Cheers
          Steve

Comment

Working...
          X