Account linking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account linking

I used to be able to link my skill and the homeseer skill to the same homeseer account. Now when I link one the other becomes unlinked. I used Wade's original script in my skill and it has been stellar, but I wanted to try the new homeseer skill. I can go back a forth, but have to relink each time. I swear, I had both linked at the same time before.

As an aside, I am having issues with devices being recognized in the new skill, but only tried it out of curiosity; the original skill works perfectly for me.

You can only link one skill to one myHS user at a time.

If you need to do more, myHS subscribers can add additional users, which can then be linked to different skills.
    Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Thank you.

I do have one. I have a ticket in because I can not create an additional login (most likely something I am doing). Appreciate the response and the incredible work you have done on the skill. Other than playing music, it is what I use my echo for the most. I am very satisfied with how it works.

Comment

I'm not seeing a myHS subscription.

A myHS subscription allows you multiple licenses and multiple users for those licenses.

I believe it is something like $20 for the year for a subscription.
        Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Working...
        X