X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:-)

Comment

Morten,

I think you have been a victim of one of the beta's in the past. That is where I updated the plugin with a new field and forgot to initialise the database correctly. You can send me your JowiHue.db file from \Data\JowiHue and I will correct it for you?

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hi Wim, Following the upgrade my ikea bulb has lost the Colour temperature buttons, should I reapply the import xml file with the tweak to the name?

Steve

Comment

Steve,

I missend answering your question here. Sorry
          You can reapply the tweaked file, but I was expecting this tweak was already in the xml file... could you check in the .old xml file? Open it with notepad and search for "980lm" (without the quotes). You should find two blocks in there for the same light one with WS Opal and another having a weird character in it.

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Hi Wim

This is what i found

<ModelID>TRADFRI bulb E27 WS opal 980lm</ModelID>
            <StandbyPower>0.5</StandbyPower>
            <MaxUsage>25000</MaxUsage>
            <MaxPower>12</MaxPower>
            <IconType>ZLL_Light</IconType>
            <GamutType> </GamutType>
            <HueEnabled>false</HueEnabled>
            <ctEnabled>false</ctEnabled>
            <xyEnabled>false</xyEnabled>
            <OffNoTransition>false</OffNoTransition>
            <BrightEnabled>true</BrightEnabled>

Steve

Comment

Hi Wim, that didn't post as expected.

Yes there are two blocks there. The second block has CT enabled and has a character between WS and OPAL

TRADFRI bulb E27 WS�opal 980lm

Steve

Comment

Steve,

I see it here as well. That was not supposed to happen. The first block should have had ctenabled true also. You can correct this in the .old file and then remove the .old extension. The plugin will then read the file once more and correct the devices (this works in the latest beta)

I will make sure the next beta holds the correct settings.
                Thanks,

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Hi Wim

That worked fine for the bulb but did not change one of the rooms the bulb is part of. The bulb is signed to two rooms one room has a colour lamp in it as well as the bulb and that one is fine. The other room only has this bulb in it and does not allow CT control.

Steve

Comment

Just spotted that my DeConz gateway is showing as unreachable last modified 3 days ago but is operating as expected.

Steve

Comment

I have seen that too, but it continues to work OK. A restart of the plugin fixes the status, but now that I know it doesn't seem to matter I don't bother.

Comment

I will check on that. I can imagine I missed that one

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

New beta 2.0.1.10

A new beta is out today 2.0.1.10. For the updates, please see the first post on this thread.

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                            Changed behaviour of the off command when used as "bright 0" in JowiHue actions. If you use the transition time here it will be honoured i case of bright 0 command. [b]But be aware that a subsequent "on" will turn on the light at a low level and not at the last level before the off was generated.
                            Wim, thanks again for getting this fixed. If we typically use brightness 254 instead of 'on' are we well mitigated? It seems like 'on' is now going to be more like "last state", is that a fair assessment?

Comment

Steve,

Yes, the on was already a return to last state for deCONZ, now on Philips it has the same effect.

Wim
                              -- Wim

Comment

Hi Wim, I seemed to get a recurrence of my IKEA bulb issue, I just reran the same procedure as last time and easily fixed.

Steve

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                                Steve,

I see it here as well. That was not supposed to happen. The first block should have had ctenabled true also. You can correct this in the .old file and then remove the .old extension. The plugin will then read the file once more and correct the devices (this works in the latest beta)

I will make sure the next beta holds the correct settings.
                                Thanks,

Wim

Comment

Working...
                                X