Controlling Zwave devices using Zigbee sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Controlling Zwave devices using Zigbee sensors

I'm new here, so I searched through the forum and Jowihue documentation to find an answer to my question:
    if I have zwave devices (controlled via a zwave USB controller e.g. Aeotec Z-stick) like Fibaro in-wall switchers or dimmers installed behind normal pulse light switches,
    and zigbee sensors like Xiaomi Aqara controlled via Conbee/Jowihue,
    is it possible and where can I find any guidance how to control those zwave light devices based on the data from zigbee sensors?

pav,

Welcome here

You can do this with events in Homeseer. You can create a new event like the very simple sample I am posting. when a zigbee sensor changes its status, then you can then trigger an action, controlling another zigbee, zwave, x10 or any other device.

Wim
    Attached Files
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thanks.
      Would your plugin work also with the Xiaomi hub v2 or a programmable CC2531 Zigbee USB dongle with MQTT Server, and what is your recommendation for these?

Comment

pav,

Sorry, this plugin supports the Philips Hue bridges and the deCONZ gateway (with conbee or raspbee devices). No plans to add the others here.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X