Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaker Client Grammar error

When my Speaker client loads, I get the following error:

2/6/2009 7:36:15 AM:Error loading grammar file D:\HS2\Grammar\Grammar_HOMESEER#Default_Final.xml : Exception from HRESULT: 0x80045036

I even copied a working grammar file from another machine and I still get this. Anyone know what it is or how to fix it?

I get this error too every now and then. sometimes it helps to delete the file. HS recreates the file then.

HTH

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Delete didn't work

I deleted the Grammar file, it created a new one but its still giving the error. Should I delete the 2 data files in the grammar folder along with the XML file?

Comment

Bump

Bump

Comment

OK, I give up....

Time to start a ticket I guess.

Comment

What version of HomeSeer are you running? Is this error for a local speaker client or a remote client?
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hs2

Its HS2.3 and its the local on the HS2 machine. I have tried everything I can think of short of a total reinstall. It also stutters since this problem started.

Comment

Working...
              X