No announcement yet.

Meta data missing when playing from Squeezebox chromecast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I found and fixed the problem, please test version 3.0.0.15 available in the Beta testing thread.

Comment

will do thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
        I think I found and fixed the problem, please test version 3.0.0.15 available in the Beta testing thread.
        Hi Spud, brilliant, the update has fixed the issue

Thanks again.

Did you see my post the other day about being able to trigger on an Application connecting? Your suggestion to use Easy Trigger works but I can't justify the extra $25 for just this one use-case... is there any way this could be baked into the Chromecast plugin as an Event trigger? An example would be IF 'Chromecast: Application name changes and becomes.. [text box].

Best regards,

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by robyo View Post
          Hi Spud, brilliant, the update has fixed the issue

Thanks again.

Did you see my post the other day about being able to trigger on an Application connecting? Your suggestion to use Easy Trigger works but I can't justify the extra $25 for just this one use-case... is there any way this could be baked into the Chromecast plugin as an Event trigger? An example would be IF 'Chromecast: Application name changes and becomes.. [text box].

Best regards,

Rob.
          I saw your post and I understand you problem, but I'm not sure I want to start implementing such basic trigger in each of my plugin.

If you don't want to buy EasyTrigger you could implement a script that checks the device string periodically.

Comment

Working...
          X