Unable to Register Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Register Plugin

Today is turining out to be a bad day. Spent $600 for some Simply Automated switches. Installed everything. One Appliance Module seems to be a problem. Tried to use the trial version of the UPB plugin. Would not give me a trial option. "Either no license or trial has expired message". Decided to shell out $39 for the plugin. Got the license keys in about 30 minutes. Clicked on "online" entered the licence ID and password. Returns the message "Rgistration error - bad license file" There goes my Friday evening.

Any idea on how to fix this.

Tried to open a help desk ticket. Can't login. Case sensitive login error. Changed the password. No luck. Today is a bad day ........

George V

The trial with HS2 is automatic. You don't do anything but enable the plug-in in the interfaces tab. The error however indicates that the .LF file in the config directory is missing or bad. This would cause a problem with both the trial and the registered version. Can you verify that the file is there? If so delete it and the hspi_upb.dll and then re-download from the updater.

Originally posted by Georgev
    Today is turining out to be a bad day. Spent $600 for some Simply Automated switches. Installed everything. One Appliance Module seems to be a problem. Tried to use the trial version of the UPB plugin. Would not give me a trial option. "Either no license or trial has expired message". Decided to shell out $39 for the plugin. Got the license keys in about 30 minutes. Clicked on "online" entered the licence ID and password. Returns the message "Rgistration error - bad license file" There goes my Friday evening.

Any idea on how to fix this.

Tried to open a help desk ticket. Can't login. Case sensitive login error. Changed the password. No luck. Today is a bad day ........

George V
    Jon Ort
    JonOrt@The--Orts.com
    (Remove the dashes in the address, spam is getting out of hand)

Comment

Working...
    X