xAP 3.0.0.38 plugin for HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xAP 3.0.0.38 plugin for HS3

Hello Michael, in your last update you mentioned that the 3.0.0.38 xAP plugin for HS3 3 plugin available in HS3 Updater.
    Can you point me to the category where this plugin resides? I was unable to locate it. I do have 3.0.0.37 which was installed manually but do not seem to link it to the upgrade.

I guess it is not up on the Updater yet. I submitted all the xAP applications for install from the Updater but there was some confusion. I'm certain Rich will get back to it when he has time.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      I guess it is not up on the Updater yet. I submitted all the xAP applications for install from the Updater but there was some confusion. I'm certain Rich will get back to it when he has time.

Thanks Michael for the update.

Comment

Hello, Michael

where can i find the last release of mcsxap plugin for hs3?

thanks.

JF

Comment

Michael,
          I'd like to test your last xAP plugin but for me is impossible to find it (by web and updater).
          Can you help me?
          Thanks

Cristian

Comment

I added the link to where the updated picks up the file http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsXap_3_0_0_38_HS3.zip. You can extract the .exe and put it in the HS3 folder.

Comment

I added the link to where the updated picks up the file http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsXap_3_0_0_38_HS3.zip. You can extract the .exe and put it in the HS3 folder.
              Thank you Sir!!

Regards
              Mark

Comment

Thanks, Michael,

JF.

Comment

Does anyone have the NETIOM xAP board running with the xAP? I can read the inputs but cannot set the outputs. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
                  Mark

Comment

Did you see the recent post and update about the Netiom using V=12 which has a different UID format. mcsXap was updated to recognize the older format.

Comment

Did you see the recent post and update about the Netiom using V=12 which has a different UID format. mcsXap was updated to recognize the older format.
                      Thanks Michael. No I did not see that. I guess the only way then would be to write a custom script?

Thanks
                      Mark

Comment

No. The last version that was posted will recognize the source message type when it is accepted and then use the correct format for the UID that it is expecting.

Comment

No. The last version that was posted will recognize the source message type when it is accepted and then use the correct format for the UID that it is expecting.
                          Thanks Again Michael!!! Upgraded to the latest and all is happy again.

Comment

Working...
                          X