Turn off the alerts before announcing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn off the alerts before announcing?

Before an event is spoken, there's a ding, how do I turn it off?

Originally posted by dannieboiz View Post
    Before an event is spoken, there's a ding, how do I turn it off?
    +1

Comment

This is not something that can be controlled from the plugin.
      One user reported this problem, and I think I remember he found a setting to disable the sound, but I can't find the post anymore.

Comment

Found this on the Google help page:

"Playback sounds

Start of cast session

Whenever you start a cast session, Chromecast Audio will play a playful sound in order to indicate a connection was made and playback is about to start. You can also use this time to adjust the volume to your preferred levels*before the music starts.*Note:*The time it takes before*music playback actually starts depends*on the specific app you are using for casting.

Volume change

When changing the volume of your Chromecast Audio through the music app or your Google Home app, your Chromecast Audio will play a short sound confirming a volume change was done.

Turn off*playback sounds

- Make sure your phone or tablet are connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast Audio device.
        - Open the Google Home app*.
        - In the upper right corner of the home screen, tap*Devices**to see your available Chromecast Audio devices.*
        -In the top right corner of the device you'd like to edit, tap the device card menu**>*Settings.
        -Look for*Playback sounds*and toggle the setting Off*.
        "

Edit: I didn't find that option in my Google Home..
        Last edited by robertba; November 29, 2017, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X