This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title bars in WinMo won't go away

I accidentally turned on the title bars in my Windows Mobile project. I've turned them back off, but they won't go away. I know the project is being updated on the client, because I can make other changes and they show up. I've looked at the XML and it shows:

<AddTitleBar>false</AddTitleBar>

If I load the project up in the Windows client, there's no title bars. I didn't used to have any under Windows Mobile either, but they just won't go away. I've completed deleted all the client files/folders, and hand-copied everything back out, and it's still there.

Has anyone else run into this???

Brian
    Attached Files

I noticed this when going from .14 to .15 beta.

It's still this way in .17 and I've changed to a new device also so it's not something stuffed in the registry. I think it's a bug.
    Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Working...
    X