Sending a Wake Up Command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending a Wake Up Command

How do I send a Wake up Command to this Device??

Hi... i'm having the same question. I'm trying to change settings of the device, but it keeps telling me that the device is asleep.

Please wake the device before hitting 'Ready'. If the device is a asleep, the command will be sent when it wakes.

I've been able to do it only 1 time on my first device and I just cant say how I did it... pure luck maybe when the device wakeup for a second.

What's the trick to wakeup the device to load current settings and set a new value to one of the parameters ?

Waiting for a reply asap...

Thanks!

Comment

When you set up the device it should give you an option on how often the device wakes up. If the device wakes up often then your battery life will suffer. Really you need to set the wake up interval to a time period that suits you rather than sending the device commands to get a reading... What sort of device is it? and what is it's model number?

Comment

To wake up the sensor press the button quickly 4 times and you'll see the flashing blue light.

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart View Post
          To wake up the sensor press the button quickly 4 times and you'll see the flashing blue light.

Stuart
          Thanks Stuart, it works, when you press the button quickly 4 times, the device stay awake for a few second giving the time to receive the new parameters.

This trick should be written in the device documentation...

Have a nice day!

Comment

Working...
          X