Z-wave 3.0.1.148 strange random switching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-wave 3.0.1.148 strange random switching

I have a thermostat device with 4 temperature states to control my heating. This is controlled by BLStat schedules. All has been working fine for more than a year. I recently upgraded to Z-wave 3.0.1.148 to test if it would help with some problems I have.
    Then I notices that my heating did not come on. This thermostat has 4 temperature settings, 14, 18, 20 and 21. In the mornings it should switch to 20, but I noticed it was still at 20. This has happened a few times and I started testing, setting it to 20 manually. Within a few seconds it switched back to 14. I checked, and none of my events is doing this. I looked in the log, and it says Z-Wave Device: Thermostat HVAC Main Heating Set to Setpoint 14 (C). I tested this a few times with the same result, sometimes it took 2 or 3 minutes before it switched back to 14. Checking the logs, always the same (see an example below). As nothing on my heating events or schedules had changed, and the only other change on my system was the zwave plugin, I switched back to 3.0.1.130, tested again and its all working fine again.
    Don't really understand it, but just to give some feedback for the beta. I would be happy trying to help with logs or other testing if needed.

Oct-10 04:48:09 Event Event Trigger "HVAC Set heating control switch to main thermostat setpoint"
    Oct-10 04:48:09 Event Event Trigger "System Multi TRV display"
    Oct-10 04:48:09 Event Event Trigger "System Sync main thermostat to Heating control"
    Oct-10 04:48:09 Z-Wave Device: Thermostat HVAC Main Heating Set to Setpoint 14 (C)

BLStat report below for another occasion

10/10/2017 07:43:47 Action HVAC Main Thermostat root (3) Heat Setpoint set to 14
    10/10/2017 07:37:49 Action HVAC Main Thermostat root (3) Heat Setpoint set to 20
Working...
X