Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spud View Post
    hmmm, I didn't received any email
    must have messed up the address... just resent.

Comment

please test version 3.0.0.6 and let me know

Comment

please test version 3.0.0.6 and let me know
        I put the file in zips and ran the updater but it still reported as version 3.0.0.5

I tried installing anyway but the install failed.

Comment

you have to download the updater_override.txt again and copy it to your HS3 root folder

Comment

you have to download the updater_override.txt again and copy it to your HS3 root folder
            That was it. I must have copied the previous one over again. Everything is looking good except volume control does not work.

Here is some current log info:

May-15 9:41:30 AM SonyAVR DEBUG System.Exception: Setting cannot be performed in current AVR configuration. at SonyAVR.Net.SonyAVRClient.SendRequest(JObject jobject, Int32 timeoutInMs) at SonyAVR.Net.SonyAVRClient.GetFeature(String feature) at HSPI_SonyAVR.SonyAVRApp.PollAVR(Object source, ElapsedEventArgs e)

May-15 9:41:30 AM SonyAVR ERROR PollAVR Setting cannot be performed in current AVR configuration.
            May-15 9:41:30 AM SonyAVR DEBUG RX:{"id":43,"type":"result","value":"NAK"}
            May-15 9:41:30 AM SonyAVR DEBUG TX:{ "id": 43, "type": "get", "feature": "main.volumestep" }
            May-15 9:41:30 AM SonyAVR DEBUG RX:{"id":42,"type":"result","feature":"main.power","value":" on"}
            May-15 9:41:30 AM SonyAVR DEBUG TX:{ "id": 42, "type": "get", "feature": "main.power" }
            May-15 9:40:30 AM SonyAVR DEBUG System.Exception: Setting cannot be performed in current AVR configuration. at SonyAVR.Net.SonyAVRClient.SendRequest(JObject jobject, Int32 timeoutInMs) at SonyAVR.Net.SonyAVRClient.GetFeature(String feature) at HSPI_SonyAVR.SonyAVRApp.PollAVR(Object source, ElapsedEventArgs e)

May-15 9:40:30 AM SonyAVR ERROR PollAVR Setting cannot be performed in current AVR configuration.
            May-15 9:40:30 AM SonyAVR DEBUG RX:{"id":41,"type":"result","value":"NAK"}
            May-15 9:40:30 AM SonyAVR DEBUG TX:{ "id": 41, "type": "get", "feature": "main.volumestep" }
            May-15 9:40:30 AM SonyAVR DEBUG RX:{"id":40,"type":"result","feature":"main.power","value":" on"}
            May-15 9:40:30 AM SonyAVR DEBUG TX:{ "id": 40, "type": "get", "feature": "main.power" }

Comment

No Data on the volume device
              Attached Files

Comment

how is configured the "volume display" setting on your AVR?

http://helpguide.sony.net/ha/strza32...000532009.html

Comment

how is configured the "volume display" setting on your AVR?

http://helpguide.sony.net/ha/strza32...000532009.html
                  It was set to 'relative'. I changed it to 'absolute' and re-enabled the plugin but I don't see any difference. I still get the polling errors. I can move the volume slider on the device page and see that the AVR reacts with a change to the volume display but no feedback to the Homeseer device to show what the volume is actually set at... it always reads 0. It never registers that a change has occurred regardless if volume is adjusted from the plugin or the AVR remote.

Comment

Originally posted by upstatemike View Post
                    It was set to 'relative'. I changed it to 'absolute' and re-enabled the plugin but I don't see any difference. I still get the polling errors. I can move the volume slider on the device page and see that the AVR reacts with a change to the volume display but no feedback to the Homeseer device to show what the volume is actually set at... it always reads 0. It never registers that a change has occurred regardless if volume is adjusted from the plugin or the AVR remote.
                    Could you post a debug log of what you get when you try to change the volume from HS?
                    Sorry to ask so many questions, but I'm testing with the ZA-810ES, and your AVR seems to behave differently. BTW what firmware version do you have?

Comment

Could you post a debug log of what you get when you try to change the volume from HS?
                      Sorry to ask so many questions, but I'm testing with the ZA-810ES, and your AVR seems to behave differently. BTW what firmware version do you have?
                      Firmware is 1.060

I just did some volume stuff from the plugin and am emailing the log.

Comment

thanks for the log.

Could you test version 3.0.0.7

thanks

Comment

thanks for the log.

Could you test version 3.0.0.7

thanks
                          That seems to have solved it. Volume is working fine now.

One final question: I tried to load a second instance but after it is created on the plugin management page instead of a switch to enable it I just get a label that says "Loaded Remotely". Any idea what this means and what I did to cause this?

Edit: I was able to solve by deleting the instance and creating it again. This instance has the old volume problem but that may be because the AVR is at an older firmware version. I will figure out how to update the AVR firmware this weekend to match the first one. I am also making a log file of the second instance that i will send to you so you can see if the older firmware communicates differently just for comparison.
                          Last edited by upstatemike; May 16, 2018, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X