Just found a minor bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found a minor bug

I have several "Reminder" events set up.

I just had one fired, and I decided to watch the show. I thought that there must be a way to turn to that channel to watch the reminder.

Picked up my phone, hit # and said "We'll watch that." It worked! Awesome! But, it got the show title wrong when it announced "Changing channel to [CHANNEL #] to watch [SHOW TITLE]. I do remember the show title as the last time I asked "What's on [CHANNEL]?"

--------------
    -=A.J. Griglak

I just checked with Tom and there was some miscommunication. He added the showtitle, I missed it and didn't change the events to set the new field.
    It will be corrected in the next version.

Jeff Farmer
    HomeSeer user since March, 2000

--
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

As I said, this is a minor bug! No hurry in fixing it - just thought you'd like to know about it.

--------------
      -=A.J. Griglak

Comment

Got this fixed and sent to the updater. Should show up sometime Monday.

Jeff Farmer
        HomeSeer user since March, 2000

Wiring Wall
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
        X