www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > HS3 / HS3PRO > HS3 / HS3PRO Discussion

HS3 / HS3PRO Discussion Discussions related to the released version of HS3/HS3PRO

Old August 24th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarragallagher View Post
I got the same error when enabling audio in BlueIris. for some reason the app didn't preempt the blueIris connection. I suspect that this has nothing to do with the homeseer plugin
I am not using BlueIris.
Old August 24th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhappy View Post
So the error you are getting is it from the app and when you try and open the audio it is saying the audio channel is busy? Does the camera stream work OK and things like the IR LED's?
I get the error when using my cell phone on the LTE connection and get a call from the unit. First push of talk button on cell works for about 10 seconds before error pops up. Subsequent pushes of talk button pops up error message immediately.

Seems to work fine from local tablets on wifi with DoorBird app (I quit app when finished so they should not be streaming).
Attached Images

Last edited by Planetview; August 24th, 2017 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Try to add screen shots of error but not working?
Old August 24th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetview View Post
I get the error when using my cell phone on the LTE connection and get a call from the unit. First push of talk button on cell works for about 10 seconds before error pops up. Subsequent pushes of talk button pops up error message immediately.

Seems to work fine from local tablets on wifi with DoorBird app (I quit app when finished so they should not be streaming).
One image posted with error was using WiFi and the other was LTE.
Old August 25th, 2017, 10:46 AM
OverSeer

I'm afraid I am a bit stuck as I don't know much about the inner workings of the DoorBird with respect to the audio. If it works for ten seconds and then fails I really don't know what could be wrong, when you get the error if you close completely and go back in does it give you another ten seconds or does it instantly block again?
Old August 25th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhappy View Post
I'm afraid I am a bit stuck as I don't know much about the inner workings of the DoorBird with respect to the audio. If it works for ten seconds and then fails I really don't know what could be wrong, when you get the error if you close completely and go back in does it give you another ten seconds or does it instantly block again?
Seems to give another 10 seconds if I quit out of app, otherwise it gives error right after using speaker button in DoorBird app for multiple attempts.
Old August 27th, 2017, 03:24 PM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetview View Post
Seems to give another 10 seconds if I quit out of app, otherwise it gives error right after using speaker button in DoorBird app for multiple attempts.
I think unfortunately I am at the limits of my knowledge, I am reasonably certain that it is nothing to do with the plugin and potentially something to do with the audio protocol which I don't do anything with inside the plugin. I would be tempted to look at the wireless router, even though the ports are fairly standard I wonder if there is some sort of protocol blocking on the firewall or something?