need help-kwikset lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help-kwikset lock

Please help a newbie on what to do once the lock has been recognized in homeseer. I have no idea now to put in a code and so it will work with iphone. it wants to be on or off. how do i change to lock and unlock. I have looked everywhere for info. Thanks

Did the the four devices for the lock get created ? There sure be one that is the root device, and when you click on that device you will see a button for user codes.

Comment

Yes, finally because the install in z stick had to be erased first! Oh well, so I have 4 entries. One says child 11 alarm, what is that for? Others are root 11, garage door 12 and battery 11.
      Now I have entered code in lock and then in home seer but it does not work on iPhone. Do I enter code in root device which is node 11 or in the garage door lock which registered as node 12. (actually neither worked with phone) Or is there a problem there. Thanks for your help and reply

Comment

Actually I'm a bit confused. Those were code numbers on status page. They did all did install as 11

Comment

The default code is 1 2 3 4. If you want to change that see this thead:
          http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=975697
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks for the reply! Will try it

Comment

Working...
            X