X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ESSCHENK View Post
    hello,
    is ther any news on the database issue???
    i hope ther will be a solution before my trial periode ends

ed
    After reviewing my code, I don't believe I'll be able to make UltraCID work with your modem. At a minimum, the plug-in needs to see TIME, DATE, NMBR and NAME or MESG. Your modem only produces NMBR.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hello Utrajones

I was thought that the problem was a database issue
      sorry for that .
      Ok Iam looking now for a modem that supports the Cid's
      Do you know the modems that you have tested is suitable for fsk
      I have cable and the use only fsk

thanks
      ed

Comment

Your modem is reporting MESG instead of the NAME. I can modify the program to support MESG, but you would be required to manually change the name using the Caller Details web page. Does that sound like a solution that will work for you?
        Hello Ultrajones,

Did you perform in modifying your program to support MESG instead of NAME ?
        I would like to test before the end of trial period.
        Thanks.
        Yves

Comment

Originally posted by eole View Post
          Hello Ultrajones,

Did you perform in modifying your program to support MESG instead of NAME ?
          I would like to test before the end of trial period.
          Thanks.
          Yves
          Yes. Please let me know if it is working. Un-install the current version, then re-install the version I just posted at the top of this thread.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
            Yes. Please let me know if it is working. Un-install the current version, then re-install the version I just posted at the top of this thread.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Hello Ultrajones,
            I've uninstalled the previous version, then rebooted, then installed the new one.
            The problem is the same : I can trigger on incoming call, but nothing in database, nothing in Caller Log and nothing in Caller Details
            I've tried changing DD/MM.. to MM/DD.. : same problem
            Here is the log :

29/12/2008 12:10:42 UltraCID Info New incoming call detected ...
            29/12/2008 12:10:42 UltraCID Debug Exited Serial DataReceived() function.
            29/12/2008 12:10:42 UltraCID Debug Entered Serial DataReceived() function.
            29/12/2008 12:10:42 UltraCID Debug Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [X]
            29/12/2008 12:10:42 UltraCID Debug Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [DATE=1229]
            29/12/2008 12:10:42 UltraCID Debug Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [TIME=1210]
            29/12/2008 12:10:42 UltraCID Debug Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [NMBR=09XXXXXXXX]
            29/12/2008 12:10:42 UltraCID Debug Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [MESG = 16010A]
            29/12/2008 12:10:43 UltraCID Debug Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [.]
            29/12/2008 12:10:43 UltraCID Debug Exited Serial DataReceived() function.
            29/12/2008 12:10:45 UltraCID Debug Entered Serial DataReceived() function.
            29/12/2008 12:10:45 UltraCID Debug Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [R]
            29/12/2008 12:10:45 UltraCID Info Ring of existing call detected ...
            29/12/2008 12:10:45 UltraCID Debug Exited Serial DataReceived() function.

In the top of this thread, you use PuTTYtel ; i've seen that NMBR and NAME are not in the same order. Is it the problem ?

Comment

Installed on my Dell e510 Conexant D850 56k v90 DFVc

Working great for CID and ring counts. Modem does not apeare to support other voice commands. will purchase soon. Thanks
              Last edited by Gerard; December 29, 2008, 09:47 PM.

Comment

2 minor questions, Skype and edit caller name

1) When setting a custom name to be anounced like "Becky and Steves house" it does not save because it is larger than the box( and maybe the DB field). Can it be expanded?

2) Have skype installed so calling number comes up with Skype info and web field is to small to see mumber in detali log display. Can ths be made to grow and stick or somthing?

Comment

Originally posted by eole View Post
                  Hello Ultrajones,
                  I've uninstalled the previous version, then rebooted, then installed the new one.
                  The problem is the same : I can trigger on incoming call, but nothing in database, nothing in Caller Log and nothing in Caller Details
                  I've tried changing DD/MM.. to MM/DD.. : same problem
                  Here is the log :

29/12/2008 12:10:42 UltraCID Info New incoming call detected ...
                  29/12/2008 12:10:42 UltraCID Debug Exited Serial DataReceived() function.
                  29/12/2008 12:10:42 UltraCID Debug Entered Serial DataReceived() function.
                  29/12/2008 12:10:42 UltraCID Debug Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [X]
                  29/12/2008 12:10:42 UltraCID Debug Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [DATE=1229]
                  29/12/2008 12:10:42 UltraCID Debug Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [TIME=1210]
                  29/12/2008 12:10:42 UltraCID Debug Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [NMBR=09XXXXXXXX]
                  29/12/2008 12:10:42 UltraCID Debug Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [MESG = 16010A]
                  29/12/2008 12:10:43 UltraCID Debug Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [.]
                  29/12/2008 12:10:43 UltraCID Debug Exited Serial DataReceived() function.
                  29/12/2008 12:10:45 UltraCID Debug Entered Serial DataReceived() function.
                  29/12/2008 12:10:45 UltraCID Debug Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [R]
                  29/12/2008 12:10:45 UltraCID Info Ring of existing call detected ...
                  29/12/2008 12:10:45 UltraCID Debug Exited Serial DataReceived() function.

In the top of this thread, you use PuTTYtel ; i've seen that NMBR and NAME are not in the same order. Is it the problem ?
                  I think I see the issue. Your modem is not adding a space before and after the equal sign for DATE, TIME and NMBR. I just uploaded UltraCID version 1.1.3285 which should fix this issue. Please try one more time. Thanks for helping troubleshoot this issue.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

Thanks Ultrajones,

It works fine now
                    I'll be off for 4 days, and come back to you after that for another questions
                    Here are the first 2 :
                    How to have the caller name or number in a device to announce it when it rings ? (i've created an event on incoming call)
                    How to have a different way to see numbers (i would like XX XX XX XX XX) ?

Regards.
                    Yves

Comment

Ultra,
                      You never answered this question. If this is possible, I will be getting this plugin.

Thanks

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by chrkov
                      Ultra,

Is there a way that I can display the last xx callers on my custom web page?

Thanks

Does your custom web page use asp.net?

Yes

Comment

The issue you are experiencing is not a database issue. Your modem is only producing NMBR, which is one of the four CID outputs (TIME, DATE, NAME, NMBR). I might be able to modify the program to support just NMBR, but you would be required to manually change the name using the Caller Details web page. Does that sound like a solution that will work for you?

Regards,
                        Ultrajones
                        Guys

Just downloaded and installed the plugin... with a Zoom 3025 (conextant pci, listed as supported) and I get the same as above!

The calls come in, and show in the status page, but nothing in caller log or details.

From the HS log:

04/01/2009 18:03:34 ~!~UltraCID Debug~!~Entered Serial DataReceived() function.
                        04/01/2009 18:03:34 ~!~UltraCID Debug~!~Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [TYPE = 01]
                        04/01/2009 18:03:34 ~!~UltraCID Debug~!~Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [DATE = 0104]
                        04/01/2009 18:03:34 ~!~UltraCID Debug~!~Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [TIME = 1804]
                        04/01/2009 18:03:34 ~!~UltraCID Debug~!~Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [NMBR = 07534999999]
                        04/01/2009 18:03:34 ~!~UltraCID Debug~!~Exited Serial DataReceived() function.

I did try VCID=2, and it made no difference.

Is there likley to be a fix?

Looks like YAC server will be staying for a while - it works 100% with the same modem...

David
                        ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

Hi

Been playing again tonight, with 4 other CID supporting UK modems.

AND....

All give the same 4 strings when CIF info arrives... so it looks like we are dead in the water here...

After reviewing my code, I don't believe I'll be able to make UltraCID work with your modem. At a minimum, the plug-in needs to see TIME, DATE, NMBR and NAME or MESG. Your modem only produces NMBR.
                          Lastly, where do you expect the modem to pick up a name to send within the CID string? Surley that is supplied by whatever is the recipient of the incomming CID string...? I have never seen a modem other than a very old US Robotics that held a phone boook in the modem.

Thoughts?

David
                          ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

Originally posted by chrkov View Post
                            Ultra,
                            You never answered this question. If this is possible, I will be getting this plugin.

Thanks
                            PHP Code:
                            Sub Main(parm as object)

'
                              ' 
                            Get a plug-in reference

'
                              Dim hspi As Object = hs.plugin("ultracid")

Dim pageSize As Integer = 25
                              Dim pageCur As Integer = 1

'
                              ' The following are called by reference and are updated based on results
                              '

Dim pageCount As Integer 1
                              Dim recordCount 
                            As Integer 0

Dim strSQL 
                            "SELECT TOP 10 ts,nmbr,name FROM tblCallerLog ORDER BY ts DESC"

Dim dataTable As System.Data.DataTable hspi.ExecuteSQL(strSQLrecordCountpageSizepageCountpageCur)

Dim summary As String String.Format("{0} pages, {1} total rows."pageCountrecordCount)

hs.WriteLog ("UltraCID Debug"summary)

' Iterate contents
                              For Each dataRow as System.Data.DataRow In dataTable.Rows   

' 
                            Iterate columns associated with row of data (one caller)
                                For 
                            Each tableCol as System.Data.DataColumn In dataTable.Columns

If Not dataRow.IsNull(tableCol.ColumnNameThen
                                    hs
                            .WriteLog ("UltraCID Debug"tableCol.ColumnName " -> " dataRow.Item(tableCol.ColumnName))
                                  Else

hs.WriteLog ("UltraCID Debug"tableCol.ColumnName " -> EMPTY")

End If

Next

Next

End Sub 
                            Once you get the dataTable, you can use it within your custom asp.net web page. Don't worry about paging the results because you're only returning 10 rows.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Gerard View Post
                              1) When setting a custom name to be anounced like "Becky and Steves house" it does not save because it is larger than the box( and maybe the DB field). Can it be expanded?
                              I expended it from 15 to 25 columns. This required a database schemea change. I am working on the code to adjust the database schemea for existing installs.

2) Have skype installed so calling number comes up with Skype info and web field is to small to see mumber in detali log display. Can ths be made to grow and stick or somthing?
                              I don't understand this suggestion. Can you explain this further?

Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Bestgear View Post
                                Guys

Just downloaded and installed the plugin... with a Zoom 3025 (conextant pci, listed as supported) and I get the same as above!

The calls come in, and show in the status page, but nothing in caller log or details.

From the HS log:

04/01/2009 18:03:34 ~!~UltraCID Debug~!~Entered Serial DataReceived() function.
                                04/01/2009 18:03:34 ~!~UltraCID Debug~!~Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [TYPE = 01]
                                04/01/2009 18:03:34 ~!~UltraCID Debug~!~Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [DATE = 0104]
                                04/01/2009 18:03:34 ~!~UltraCID Debug~!~Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [TIME = 1804]
                                04/01/2009 18:03:34 ~!~UltraCID Debug~!~Entered ProcessReceived() function with a string [NMBR = 07534999999]
                                04/01/2009 18:03:34 ~!~UltraCID Debug~!~Exited Serial DataReceived() function.

I did try VCID=2, and it made no difference.

Is there likley to be a fix?

Looks like YAC server will be staying for a while - it works 100% with the same modem...

David
                                That does not make sense. Based on what you showed me, your modem doesn't report a name. Does it report a name when using the YAC server? Can you connect with terminal like PuTTYtel (directions here: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...57&postcount=3) and provide the raw output?

Comment

Working...
                                X