Foscam cameras auto detected but not showing in devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foscam cameras auto detected but not showing in devices

I am just starting with HS (HS3), and all my Foscam cameras have been auto detected. I entered all the user names and passwords, but hey do not show in my devices ?

Correct, they don't - which I agree is slightly odd. However, they should show in the HS Touch app
    cheeryfool

Comment

Ok on my Vera I had them on the web interface, is there a way to do that on HS ? I have that open all day so it would be nice to have the HS controls and cameras on one page if possible

Comment

You can probably build a custom web page but I have all my cams coming through BlueIris so I haven't tried that. I do display them in the BI webpage sometimes, but I've never brought that into the HS web UI. I have always felt that the HS web UI is more for doing than viewing. I do use the HS Touch client with the default project occasionally and that displays the cams, but more recently I have been using Imperihome for a simple to build and display UI.
        cheeryfool

Comment

It wouldn't be a good idea to embed them in the home page. That page gets really bogged down when you display a lot of devices and I can only imagine that it would be a great pig if you also added camera feeds into the mix.
          Originally posted by rprade
          There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Working...
          X