Help I get the Error on Startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help I get the Error on Startup

I would really like to use this airplay plugin but I keep getting this error on startup. I am running HS2

10/11/2017 8:35:39 PM - Error - Initializing interface: AirplaySpeak->HSPI::InitIO: Failed to init: Exception: System.Exception: No Zeroconf providers could be found or initialized. Necessary daemon may not be running. at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.GetProviders() at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_DefaultProvider( ) at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_SelectedProvider () at Mono.Zeroconf.ServiceBrowser..ctor() at HSPI_AIRPLAY_SPEAK.SpeakerDiscoverer.Start() at HSPI_AIRPLAY_SPEAK.SpeakerManager..ctor() at HSPI_AIRPLAY_SPEAK.AirplaySpeakApp.Init() at HSPI_AIRPLAY_SPEAK.HSPI.InitIO(Int64 port)

Any help?

you need to install Bonjour on your HS2 machine

Comment

Ok But i do have itunes loaded on the same PC and it airplay just fine.

Ok But i do have itunes loaded on the same PC and it airplay just fine. i did try that link that was provided on the plugin forum to download Bonjour but it took me to some drop box install wired. do you know where to get Bonjour. i do a web search on it and find the info on it but never a download link.

Comment

if iTunes is running on your HS PC, Bonjour should be already installed and running

The dll Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.Bonjour.dll may be missing or corrupted. Make sure it is in your HS directory.

Curious, why do you still use HS2?

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X