Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I don't understand' (then executes command)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I don't understand' (then executes command)

I am not sure what I did but somehow I can get the attention phase and then speak a command. The computer immediately executes the command but still says it does not understand. Along with this minor issues is that I cannot use a different attention phase. I have a feeling these are actually tied to each other somehow. Not a big problem but can't find where to actually fix the issue.

Thank you for your help.

looks like you are using HomeSeer Voice Recognition engine and not the one from the Kinect plugin, right?

if so, you should probably post in another subforum.

Comment

I think I am using the Kinect one just like in your user guide under the voice recognize tab under speech recognizer it says "Microsoft server speech recognition language - Kinect (en-US).

Comment

in this case you probably have both Kinect VR and HS VR running at the same time, because the Kinect plugin never says "I don't understand", it actually never say anything unless you explicitly use a speak action in an event.

so, in the HomeSeer Speaker client, disable the VR or change the attention phrase to something different from what you use in the kinect plugin.

Comment

My inexperience got me. It was the windows VR and I turned it off and it started working.

Thank you spud!

Comment

Working...
          X