Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fahrenheit option please?

Spud --

Can we get an option under the plug-in general settings to display temps in Fahrenheit (USA)? We are testing the plug-in with a Sinope TH1300RF and so far so good except for that.

For what it's worth, we set Fahrenheit as the default on our neviweb account but given the plug-in talks directly to the GT125 on the local LAN you probably can't pull the default from there right?

Thanks

Joe

will do, I think I can get the temperature format setting for each thermostat, but it may be easier for me to just read the "Temperature Scale" setting from HS3 (Setup > General > Other Settings)

Comment

done in version 3.0.0.3 available here

Change your "Temperature Scale" setting from HS3 (Setup > General > Other Settings) to Fahrenheit, then restart the Sinope plug-in.

Comment

Thanks

Have downloaded and installed the update and will test once I get the thermostat back online (tile floor with electric heat still being installed). Thank You for your quick response!

Comment

We installed the TH1300RF today and poof - we are in Fahrenheit under 3.0.0.3. Thank You for the quick support response. We are extremely happy you can communicate directly with the GT125 on the local LAN without going through their Internet web service. This is a huge plus.

Comment

Working...
          X