Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jowihue Hstouch integration

Hi,

I have a question, I would like to use sliders in hstpouch to control the hue device. But I do not get this to work.

for sat and brightness it is (0-254)

but the hue is (0-65xxx), it controls to a max of 255, even if I changed the range. above 255 it is not working.

Using latest evrsions of clients, and the .50 designer, not working on android and ios.

Setting is dimmable is not checked due to hstouch issues (so this should be fine I guess?

any help here would be appreciated.

Bart
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Bart,

I have logged this issue in bugzilla in 2014. Never heared back on it, Bumped it ihn 2015 and again 4 months ago, and honestly gave up hoping it will be solved some day. It does not work in this way helas.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

wim,

I thought it was a bug lol

Do you use a workaround for your setup?

Bart
      Regards Bart
      ------------------------------------------
      Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
      HSPRO 3.
      Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Bart,

The work around was implementing the up/down buttons on the Hue device. I am using those now in HSTouch. Not really a nice alternative.

Promised myself long ago to create a dummy virtual device with values up to 255 and then a script responding on the device change that would translate this to a hue device. Not in the plugin, only in HS3.

Never worked on that since that promise

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Has this been resolved yet? I'm trying out the JowiHue plugin and I would think that slide control or color picking using HSTouch would have been an obvious implementation.

Comment

Originally posted by HSbibo View Post
            Has this been resolved yet? I'm trying out the JowiHue plugin and I would think that slide control or color picking using HSTouch would have been an obvious implementation.
            HSTouch needs to be changed for this. As far I know it is not done yet

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Working...
            X