Event Name Irritation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event Name Irritation

I must be doing something wrong.... I am new to the Homeseer platform and still learning on a test setup.

While entering a new event, it prompts for a name. That makes since, but every time I go to change a parameter of an event it still prompts me for a name change. It's really annoying especially when I am trying to debug my event issues.

Am I missing something?

Originally posted by rg65 View Post
    I must be doing something wrong.... I am new to the Homeseer platform and still learning on a test setup.

While entering a new event, it prompts for a name. That makes since, but every time I go to change a parameter of an event it still prompts me for a name change. It's really annoying especially when I am trying to debug my event issues.

Am I missing something?
    That is not the normal behavior. Are you entering the name in the popup and hitting submit? If so can you post a screenshot of when you are prompted for a new name?
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
      That is not the normal behavior. Are you entering the name in the popup and hitting submit? If so can you post a screenshot of when you are prompted for a new name?
      Thanks for the reply. Hitting enter fixed it. I was using the submit button. I will test further and post here.

Thank you again!

Comment

Originally posted by rg65 View Post
        Thanks for the reply. Hitting enter fixed it. I was using the submit button. I will test further and post here.

Thank you again!
        That's odd. Enter should default to Submit and Submit definitely saves the change.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
        X