Trouble installing plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble installing plugin

I am running HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.458 (Windows 10) and trying to install JowiHue Plugin 2.0.2.5. After installation, on the Plug-Ins Manage page, this plugin shows "No License or trial expired" and "WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from JowiHue - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed."

I would like to use this on a trial basis and have never had it installed before. Since the version of HS3 Pro is beta, I'm wondering if there is a compatibility problem with this version. If not, how do I proceed?

Thanks,
    Elliott
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Originally posted by Richel View Post
    I am running HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.458 (Windows 10) and trying to install JowiHue Plugin 2.0.2.5. After installation, on the Plug-Ins Manage page, this plugin shows "No License or trial expired" and "WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from JowiHue - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed."

I would like to use this on a trial basis and have never had it installed before. Since the version of HS3 Pro is beta, I'm wondering if there is a compatibility problem with this version. If not, how do I proceed?

Thanks,
    Elliott
    It is looking for the conbee which it cannot find. Have you got yours yet? Plug in the conbee when you get it and wait for it to finish then follow that pdf I gave you. Then you may want to delete and re-install Jowihue after the conbee is in deconz. Jowihue setup follows deconz setup..

Comment

Originally posted by Richel View Post

Thanks,
      Elliott
      You've had it installed before on that system. May be a different HS3 version but the expired trial entry is still in the license file. You'll need a license. I don't know if the trial can be extended or not. I've sent that question to HS support myself.

Comment

Originally posted by jeubanks View Post
        You've had it installed before on that system. May be a different HS3 version but the expired trial entry is still in the license file. You'll need a license. I don't know if the trial can be extended or not. I've sent that question to HS support myself.
        Thanks. I think you are correct. I may have installed it about 1 year ago, when I was looking into Zigbee.

Elliott
        "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023

Comment

If you want to renew your trial period you can send a request to support of HST. They can help you out with that

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
            If you want to renew your trial period you can send a request to support of HST. They can help you out with that

Wim
            Thanks. I bought your plugin, since I had purchased the ConBee dongle. So far, I am very happy with it.
            Elliott

Comment

Working...
            X