Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plugin and HS2

Maybe i am missing something but
    i want to have home seer pick up data2.csv and i dont see any way to do this. Does anyone know how, data2 has the adjusted values from vws and i have a few item that i have to calabrate. Thanks for any help given.

If Metric is selected on the Config page then the data2.csv is used otherwise if the US Standard Measurements uses the data.csv data file. I believe you want want the dBase.csv if you wanted all the extended attributes available from VWS. I always select both which compiles all data from data.csv and dbase.csv. Make sure that the config page setup is pointing to where the data files reside or you will have errors.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Working...
    X